cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing of DC,Division, Sales Office and Sales Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are creating Projects using Assembly Process in our system.

In our system, profit center on Project would default from Sales Order (Substitution rules) which derived from Customer (USA and Non-USA), DC, Division, Sales office and Sales group.

Due to business requirements, it was decided to change the profit center on Project. But It is not possible to change values against DC & Division fields since they are grayed out, we are retaining Customer as it is and no change. Note that we are planning to reverse billing and accounting documents which were created during billing to customer.

Please do let me know is there any work around solution to update DC, Division, fields. Would appreciate your inputs and thanks in anticipation. Points would be rewarded for suitable solution.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i would suggest you need to try to look at some user-exits.

but a new enhancement looks more realistic from my point of view...

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thaks for your reply.

Regards,

PSR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give Master project alone in CJ02 screen, go inside and check whether those fields are editable. I hope it will be editable. But not sure, if you need to change it at child project level.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have changed the PC on project in Sandbox system and its working fine. My only concerned is how to change DC, Division on Sales Order.

Regards,

Sudhakar

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please remove WBS element assignment in the sales order, create another sales order and map the same WBS there. While creating new sales order you can use required Sorg, DC, division. We do this in resource related billing for changing sales area in the S.O.

Not sure if this helps you. If not, only solution is to pre-close the existing project and create a new one.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran