cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule Set tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when loading rule set information from files..in which table are the FUNCTION ACTION and the FUNCTION PERMISSIONS stored?

Thanks in advance

FedeX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

I would apreciate one exact table name...by the table description I am not able to identify what I am looking for.

Thanks

FedeX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

>

> I would apreciate one exact table name...by the table description I am not able to identify what I am looking for.

>

> Thanks

> FedeX

GRACFUNC and GRACBPROC.....As Simon pointed out, they are not that difficult to find via SE16.

Hope that helps and all the best for the future.

srilakshmi_s2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using GRC 5.3 and I could see the Function- Transactions in the table /VIRSA/FUNCTTCD and Function - Objects in the table /VIRSA/FUNCTOBJ in SE16

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Srilakshmi S

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you're using 5.3 then you should probably be looking at the java tables e.g. VIRSA_CC_FUNCACT or VIRSA_CC_FUNCPRM

srilakshmi_s2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

As I mentioned , I could see Function - Action and permissions in ABAP tables and we are currently on GRC 5.3 only.

Please correct me , if otherwise

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

I was not able to find the tables using sm30, how could I check the table content?..similarly I am also looking for tables for FUNCTION and BUSINESS PROCESS.

As info I have 10.4

Best regards

Thanks

FedeX

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are searching for tables for 5.X, they won't be found via SM30/SE16, as they are Netweaver based tables (i.e not ABAP).

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may find the tables you are looking for in SM30 / SE16 if you search for GRAC* or GRFN*. These are the namespaces for the GRC Access Controls relevant tables in GRC 10.

However, for 5.3 as Kaushal said, they are not ABAP tables and are Java based. Try using the CCDebugger and using the SQL statement look ups.

Simon

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may find the tables you are looking for in SM30 / SE16 if you search for GRAC* or GRFN*. These are the namespaces for the GRC Access Controls relevant tables in GRC 10.

However, for 5.3 as Kaushal said, they are not ABAP tables and are Java based. Try using the CCDebugger and using the SQL statement look ups.

Simon

abhicool36
0 Kudos

GRAC* or GRFN* will give all GRC specific tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello FedEx,

5.X = tables VIRSA_CC_FUNCPRM.and VIRSA_CC_FUNCACT

10.0 = tables GRACFUNCACT and GRACFUNCPRM

Hope that helps.