Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in APPROVAL screen for ADHOC approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are on SRM 7.1 ECS.

We are using PCW for n step approval for shopping carts.

The problem:For some carts,we use ADD APPROVER function to add adhoc approvers in the cart before ordering.When the adhoc approvers are added for carts which do not have any default approvers(determined via PCW),the approval screen for the approvers has the APPROVE/REJECT button at the top.Howveer when adhoc approvers are added for carts which do have some default approvers then the APPROVAL SCREEN has APPROVE/REJECT radio buttons(which is how the cart workflow works for default approvers) at the item level in the approval screen.

I want the APPROVAL screen to be same irrespective of whether the approver is added at runtime or the default approver determined via workflow.

I see that in the process level config in SPRO,there is an option "Defaults for Ad Hoc Process Level".Can someone let me know what is the expression I need to use for the EVALUVATIONID in this node?

Edited by: nmsrm1234 on Mar 6, 2012 8:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i) Normally in SRM 7.0 in the approval overview screen you can find approve and reject as button but when you click on the link you can find approve/ reject interms of radio button. its standard functionality this is how it work,

If you want everything in button better raise it to SAP.

ii) Ad-Hoc agent : SRM has the functionality adding extra agent as approval in beetween the other approvals. This is standard functionality in SRM 7 where newly added agent can only approve or Reject the SC or PO etc. But he can not change any fields from the cart

If you want to make him as completion approval you have to configure in SPRO.

SPRO>SRM Server>Cross-application basic setting>Business workflow>business process configuration->define process level.

choose the Default for Ad Hoc process level and try to maintain the value accordingly

object type : BUS2121 (ANYTHING)

process schema: define your process schema

level type: Approval with completion

Evaluation ID: use the standard event 9EV_SC_ADHOC or else you can copy it to Z event and use Expression 0B_WF_TRUE . whcih should be constant one.

Task ID: 40007952

decision type : Item based decision for entire document.

Pls contribute if this is helpfull for your requirement. let me know if you need anyhting more.

regards

sahil