cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service to get XMIIIDOC01 listener status?

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a service to get the XMIIIDOC01 listener status

Thanks

Ajay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As I understand from your question is, you want to check the status of XMIIIDOC01

Go to the MII Menu screen ---> Message Services ---> select the XMIIIDOC01 and click the status

If it properly configured with your SAP IDOC, it will show Server Connected and even you can see the SAP Server, SAP Client that columns.

If not, its show Server not connect. For this you need to go for SAP NetWeaver screen and configure the SAP details to your XMIIIDOC01(i.e. Configuration Management --> Infrastructure --> Application Resources --> select Resource Adapter --> select XMIIIDOC01 --> go to properties and update all the details of SAP).

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Praveen Reddy M

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

I am looking for a service/URL .. which will return the status. Want to read the status in the BLS.

- Ajay.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep in mind that that Status indicator is a very simple one. I would not count on it for much as an indicator.

Regards,

Mike

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

The status that you see in the screen is not available as a service as MII connects to the Adapter in NW and checks the status when you click the Status Tab.

The only way to do it would be to write a Custom Action to do the same thing but I do not understand the reason of needing this in a Transaction, Can you mention why you need this?

Regards

Partha

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patha..

Thanks!

Reason >> Show the status to the end user. Proactive monitoring.

Thank you

Ajay.