cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a header transport charges as condition that should be populated automatically and should proportionately be distributed to all the items.

My client does not want this to be entered manually. Is there any way that i can bring the same automatically.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not assign the access sequent to the header condition directly. Once you mark the condition type both header and item then the system will allow you assign an access sequence.

once you perform the same you can maintain an access sequence, although it may be determined for every item as this is header this will be considered only as one.

But be aware, system will not stop you if you maintain additional freight by mistake for the items. system will still consider and calculate as finl amount

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Marking the freight condtion also at the item level solves my purpose

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With standard configuration you can not achieve you requirement at sales order/billing header level pricing.

To achieve this you can have a new routine for Alt. Base Value for your Freight Header Condition Type in pricing.

Where system will consider destination of Ship-to party to calculate of freight

For that you can have Z Table.

Say,

Destination of Ship-to party

Freight amount

here I have assumed this as country(LAND1)

XKWERT

you can have Ship-to's region(REGIO) for same country sale

CH

EU

DE

So, the routine for Alt. Base Value will fetch value for your Freight Header Condition Type based on Z table created.

Further, proportionately be distributed to all item.

Whether that is based on fixed amount or based on quantities in item.

This can be controlled this with Calculat type in your Freight Header Condition Type(V/06).

Alternatively, calculated freight in Shipment and transfer it to billing pricing.

Regards

JP

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you assign the access sequence to the header condition type then the value will be flowing to all the line items also.

Please refer SAP note 876617 for Header condition clarification ..Also refer the SAP Note 17217 for more details

Regards

Srinath