Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding escalation step to n step workflow

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i did the steps for adding escalation step to the n step badi but still i think it does not work as expected. any hints for implementing the escalation process to the n step workflow WS14000133.

i'm aware of the deadline procedure but not quite sure on where to have this added to this workflow and how to realise this implementation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your business requirement is to trigger the deadline then maintain the deadline time in SPRO. you have badi to overwrite this configuration.

Saravanan

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does it mean that we do not need to have this setup in the workflow? going forward by your suggestion when the deadline is reached how the workitem can be forwarded to the next level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain your requirement?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i have configured the WF and it is working fine with escalations for n step approval process (SRM 5.0). But now during escalation process i wanted to add customized text for which i had copied the standard task TS10008126 and modified the text alone. Though during the escalation process the work item is fwd to the respective agent, the user is unable to approve it. We get the following error when 'Transaction CONT is unknown' and the approve/rject icons are disabled.

What wud be the isue here? any clues/hints?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I config my workflow for escalation process with a copy of the business object. Upon escalation trigger i am using the task TS10407969 (Shopping Cart Approval Deadline) but i see an error in the workflow log "Result of agent resolution does not agree with agents of task". Not sure what is the cause of it but if i use the task TS10008126 intead of TS10407969 i dont see the error and things seem to work okay. Any suggestion on this please?

note: TS10407969 is categorized as "General Forwarding allowed" but not the other task