cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call custom web dynpro from BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

My requirement is to create a custom web dynpro with 4 custome fields on it and call this based on some conditions from BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

so i have created the custome web dynpro but unable to trigger this from BADI.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Satheesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you vinay for the response, it was helpful.

i am able to call the web dynpro component through SE38 program using CALL_BROWSER function module, but the same i am not able to call through BADI implementation. I am getting an error as FRONT_END error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buddy,

BADI implementation is different here in this scenario.

Regards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surender,

My requirement is that

based on the catalog item we select, all the item details are transferred to shopping cart. So based on Product category we need to call a Form as a pop up window to enter additonal information. Form is designed as a web dynpro screen(View) in this case.

so we are doing the validation of Product catgegory in DOC_CHANGE BADI where we need to call the FORM.

THanks,

Satheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps below.

1 .SE80 --->WD Component name ---> /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD

2. There is only one view : V_DODC_SC_I_BD

3. create a z enh implementation using the enhance button (spiral button on the toolbar)

and and create a post-exit for modifyview.

4. In this method use the context element GUID to get the GUID of the Shopping cart.

Pass the GUID of the SC to the FM BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL.

Here check the product category of the item .

if it satisfies your condition then use the method : create_window_for_cmp_usage of the interface : if_wd_window_manager

to open up your z component as a popup.

6. Make sure to add your Z component as a component usage the std WDC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your requirement exactly and why do you want to call a webdynpro application from the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI ?