SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Device with active Sales and Distribution Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DM Gurus,

A brief background of the issue we are facing: When we create a Device / meter (T-code IQ01, Equipment Category u201CIu201D) ) in SAP ECC (EHP 5), the system creates device with following tabs General, Location, Organization, IS data, Structure and SerData which is fine. It is when we open this saved record (T-code-IQ02 or IQ03) in change mode, it starts showing us an extra tab of Sales and Distribution. Now as per my understanding Sales and Distribution Tab cannot be configured at Equipments level. I have seen Sales and Distribution Tab apprearing only in case the Equipment category is 'S'.

Another important point is that when I click on this Sales and Distribution tab it gives an information message u201CThe combination of sales org., distrib.channel ; division is not allowed Message no. IM062u201D. We have checked all Sales configuration but could not find any discrepancies. As per SAP service market place the Message no. IM062 used to come in 1998 and has been fixed for Plant and Maintenance setting.

Thanks for all the inputs.

Rohit

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Actually I'm having the same problem with you now. And i'm desperately not know why that error occur. But, do you really need that sales data tab?? Because as far as i know, that tab can be hidden from equipment category configuration. If you want to hide it, please check this configuration :

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Technical Objects - Equipment - Equipment Categories - Define Additional Business Views for Equipment Categories

Check your equipment category whether you tick the sales data tab or not. The sales and distribution data tab show when you tick that configuration.

Hope this step can solve your problem.

Regards,

Jefri Novianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I am not able to understand what is the problem exactly, but whatever I understood; based on the same please check the below thing.

Please check the material that you have created in MM, which is used for creation of devices in ISU.

If this material has the views activated for "Sales" in the creation of material type/attributes in SPRO in SAP MM, then those will be carried over to the meter/device in ISU

If you don't want the sales views, just deselect/deactivate them in SPRO for that particular material type, may be you will get your error resolved.

Best Regards

Sachin

saivishnu2
Participant
0 Kudos

go to mm02 and select the views which you are maintaining,if you have selected sales and distribution view you enter sales organisation,distribution channel and division there.

or else if data was not maintained plz maintain it in enterprise structure in configuration,you maintain combination sales organisation-distribution channel-division.

enterprise structure --> sales & distribution-->maintain

enterprise structure --> sales & distribution-->assign

I hope it will work..