cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Conditions detals in Unchanble Mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As I am Learner to SAP-SD,I am posing this question inthe forum.

I found Sales Order Item Conditions is not in Changable Mode in my system. If I try to alter some Conditions Manually,the system is not allowing me to do so. It appears i grey Mode.

I tried to find a solution for this from the Previous Posts but I could't find any suitable one.

Please help me out to getrid of this Issue.

Thanks in Advane.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T-code V/06. Select the condition type you want to change. Go to changes which can be made section. In that section if the field manual entries has a value of D, then you will not be able to change condition value manually. If you have the authorization, then you have to change it to meet your user requirements like manual entry has priority.

Thanks,

Sarvesh Desai

SAP SD consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth

Changeability of the price conditions depend up different condition types of the pricing procedure in the order.

you shoud check the condition type can be changed before you try to perform changes.

In the condition type screen you can control whether manual changes are allowed or not or whether there can no be any limitations to these etc.,

it depends on each type of scenario of the configuration for which you may need changeability, generaly prices condtions and header condtions are allowed to be edited.

hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can find some useful information about pricing and conditions here:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFPR/SDBFPR.pdf

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in tcode V/06, go to condition details and check the field Manual entries. Here it might carry value as D not possible to process manually. Change that to C or blank and then check again. If this solution does not help, then check whether you have authorization to change the sales order/pricing. If this also does not help, then check whether screen variant is maintained or not for the sales order. You may also need to check whether any user exit is preventing from changing prices in sales order.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Can I Know whether I have authorization to Change the Sales Order Pricing Conditions?

Sreen Varient is a Control which is availble in Sales Doucument type Controls, Is't It?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Can I Know whether I have authorization to Change the Sales Order Pricing Conditions?

Sreen Varient is a Control which is availble in Sales Doucument type Controls, Is't It?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

In the definition of your condition type (Ex: PR00) if you have given the value as "C" or "No limitations" in the manual entries field, you can definitely be able to change the condition values manually.

You might have checked the conditions in the header date overview screen, that's why it could have showed in grey mode.

From the standard order overview screen, click the "ITEM DETAIL" tab page and the double click on the line item and then go to the "CONDITIONS" tab page. Here you can edit the condition values manually.

Hope this will help you....Please check this and let me know if it is still not working....

Regards

Suresh