cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How variance in Customer expected price can be maintained in percentages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently 2 condition types EDI1 and EDI2 with formula 8 and 9 is predefined.

My Requirement is

1. I want customer expected price to be valid for selected customers

(currently EDI1 and EDI2 are applicable to sales area and hence all the customers in that sales area)

2. I want to calculate variance in terms of percentage rather that wholevalue. For example if differnce in net price and customer expected price for line item in not within 2% tolerance, the sales order should be put in incompletion log

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Customer Expected price:

a) EDI1(to compare the net price for each item) has the calculation formula '9' in pricing procedure which tests for a maximum deviation of 0.05 currency units.

b) EDI2 (compare the overall item value - Net Price x Quantity)has the calculation formula '8' in pricing procedure which tests for a maximum deviation of 1.0 currency units.

For your specific requirement you can create your pricing routine using ABAP code in VOFM where you will include the logic that the if the difference between the net price and the customer expected price is more than 2% then the sales order status is incomplete.

You can copy the calculation formula '9' and you can modify the calculating logic.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still how can i activate this functionality for selected customers and not for entire sales area.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Customer Expected price conditions EDI1 and EDI2 can be either entered manually or get determined from EDI ( Incoming Idocs).

If you want to enter the Customer Expected Price conditions for selected customers only then you can copy the std Pricing procedure and include the EDI1 and EDI2 condition types and in the Pricing Procedure determination for Customer Pricing Procedure you can maintain "z" for the respective customers.

Pricing procedure determination with EDI1 and EDI2 pricing conditions will be:

(1) Sales area (That the end user enters).

(2) Document pricing procedure (VOV8 of document)

(3) Customer pricing procedure (VD01)

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)