cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Selection Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement where we want to filter out TECO and CLSD WBS elements. We configured the selection profile for TECO status as shown below:

TECO Not Active

OR TECO Never Active

Above configuration will include all those WBS elements which were never TECOed or TECOed earlier but are active now.

Same we want to include for CLSD status also.

Can you please help me in letting us know how to put CLSD condition also along with above TECO condition??

regards

Mutalidhar Tallam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidahar,

You can use different logics according to your requirement. But the condition you shown in the second post, it can be achived by using "+ or" button which will apper in the bottom of the table view.

Ideally system will take you to AND condition when you go with new entires option, then you can expand this logic with the above said "+ or" botton as per your requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Meher Prasad R

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are doing this using transaction BS42 just click on New Entries and add the CLSD status to this selection profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did that but it does not select any WBS element as configuration becomes:

TECO Not Active

OR TECO Never Active

AND CLSD Not Active

OR CLSD Never Active

Actually, we need to include first two conditions in brackets and last two conditions and brackets and both are separated by AND. But i could not find any option to use brackets.

I also tried with NOT option. As per SAP documentation, we can use NOT to merge two conditions.

If we want to achieve

TECO Not Active

OR TECO Never Active

Same can achieved by TECO X Not Active ( X signifies NOT has been ticked)

So, the configuration becomes:

TECO X Not Active

AND CLSD X Not Active

But this also did not serve the purpose.

Can you please suggest further??

regards

Muralidhar Tallam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please reply on a above query?

regards

Muralidhar Tallam