cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem: Mobile Worklow on iOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to run the mobile workflow provided by SUP. I followed the demo workflow travel request and deployed it to my unwired server. I installed the mobile workflow client in my iOS simulator, entered the settings information. Unfortunately it keeps on displaying the message "Sybase Mobile Workflow please go to the settings application and enter your configuration". What do you think is the problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In emulator, there is general iPhone settings application where you can set ringing tones etc.. SUP is creating own "settings plugin" where you can set your application specific settings. You must set server information and user information.

Br,

Janne Koskinen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janne,

You mean I will not enter my connection info in the general settings instead to the "settings plugin" created by SUP? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks,

Dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean that you should wrote those settings to general settings. It sounds like you already did that?

Here is what I have there:

ServerNameSetting

ServerPortSetting

CompanyIDSetting

UserNameSetting

ActivationCodeSetting

URL Prefix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I already did that but still the alert box keeps on displaying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I had same problem first, but changing all settings once helped. For example that companyIDSetting, I needed to change it to 1 and then back to 0 before it worked. I think there is some bugs in that settings code. Try to change all values once and try again.