cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Access Review - Coordinator and Reviewer Name and Email not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I have created coordinators and reviewers for the purpose of using them for user access review process. My issue is that in the environment to manage coordinators (Compliance Certification Reviews > Manage Coordinators), the coordinator name/email and reviewer name/email is not populated even though I have entered values for first name and last name and email in SU01 when I created the users.

Can anyone advice me on what I am doing wrongly?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You might have given user details source as HR (If user data source is a ABAP System) and user might not exist in the system. You can change it to SU01 and it should work fine.

Regards,

Ajesh Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

@ Faisal - I already maintained the email and names (first and last name) in the user master data in SU01 in the access control system.

@ Kaushal and Ajesh - In the configuration option - Maintain Data Sources Configuration, I have the User search data sources , user detail data sources set to SU01 for the target connector including the access control system. I presume this is where I should define the data sources. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Any more ideas / information please?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That sounds right. It might be worth raising a message to SAP, see if there is some bug restricting it from working properlly. If I find anything to help. I will update the post.

All the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

SU01 details have to be maintained in the backed(User Data Source).

Regards,

Ajesh.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I was trying to check this and got into trouble.

When I went to configure User Search Data Sources I could find the connectors I defined : GRC 10 system and the backend system. However, I am unable to understand about:

1. Sequence : Here there is no possible Values . What should I mention and how does it help?

2. User Data Type : Here it shows a possible Values option. But when I click on it, it says No Values Found

Can you help?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

For Sequence you can give 1,2,3... say 1 is assigned to SYS1 and 2 to SYS2. User will be seached in SYS1, if not found system will search in SYS2.

For user Data Type it should give SU01 & HR as options for a ABAP type Connector. What type of connector you are using ?

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Check the AC Owner configuration and also check the User Data Source settings and ensure that the user data grabbed from SU01 is from the system that you are expecting.

Good luck

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I believe, you have created and updated the user master record in the GRC 10 front end system. I think this pick ups these user details from the front end system.

Regards,

Faisal