Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL naming conflict

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

for our WebService (SOAP) to Idoc scenario I generated the wsdl file.

The message part of the wsdl looks like this:

<wsdl:message name="MT_WebService_Return">
 <wsdl:documentation/>
 <wsdl:part name="MT_WebService_Return" element="p1:MT_WebService_Return"/>
 </wsdl:message>

I sent the wsdl to the dev. team of the sender system. They tried to import the wsdl into their application (BizTalk). But they get an error: Naming conflict. They say attribute "name" of wsdl:message and wsdl:part have to be unique and different.

How do I accomplish that?

Thank

Elko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discuss with Bizteam and see what errors are running into? SAP follows open webservice standard. WSDL standards should be same everywhere you import. I have implemented multiple scenarios with various enterprise application teams. This is something weird error at Biztalk.

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

This is finally solved. BizTalk People adjusted wsdl file and imported successfully. SOAP interface is running smoothley.

Thanks !

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elko,

I agree with Pothana that this should not be a problem. I accomplished many SOAP scenarios and never had any difficulties with that, and I have just checked that this Message and Part are exactly the same also in my case. Moreover, see that it also looks like that in W3C documentation for .wsdl standard:

http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_messages

Ask the BizTalk team to provide you with the full error that they are getting there, maybe you will find something interesting in google or SDN for that particular error. Maybe their diagnosis for the problem isn't really precise enough.

Hope this helps,

Greg

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should not be a problem if it is valid in PI then it should be valid in Biztalk too. It follows open standards. What I doubt is the namspace conflict in PI and Biz are different and hence it is leading to the error.

Regards

Pothana

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Pothana

that what I thougt. SAP created standard WSDL file and any application suporting this standard should be able to consume it. But fact is that the external party is getting an error importing the generated wsdl file.

Elko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting

Can you manually modify the WSDl with someting like this, share with Biztalk people and check if they are able to consume it

<wsdl:message name="MT_WebService_Return">

<wsdl:part name="parameters" element="p1:MT_WebService_Return" />

If this is the case then please modify the MT to complex and create the strucure

let me know if this works

Sourabh

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Sourabh,

If I change the wsdl as you suggested, it surely will get imported into BizTalk.

But how should I then change the message type, so that I wont get error later when BizTalk send the first SOAP message ?

Elko

Edited by: Elko Hasse on Feb 28, 2012 8:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u tell me clearly in detail.

Actually any WSDL parameters will be linked based on the Namespace details. But I dont see any namespace details in ur WSDL.

CASE1:-

My question is after u create a message type and exporting Service definition as WEBSERVICE definetely it should contains namespace. Cant they do not able to import that WSDL and causing our XI naming standard issue compatibllity?

CASE2:-

Suppose if they are chanigng the namespace will you be able to receive any XML message into MONI?

IF YES Check and write a Small Javamapping to convert the namespace with REPLACE ALL function and pass that output XML of Javamapping to your graphical mapping

Regards

AMar Srinivas Eli

Regards:-