cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

37 Status code in IDoc to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I developed Idoc to file scenario, in the PI side all the design time and configuration objects are good .

while I am testing from SAP backend system (All required configuration steps are also good).

I was send the Vendor information details (CREMAS05) by using the Transaction code WE19 , after that I was test with IDoc list by using Transaction code WE05(IDoc list) I am getting status code 37 . what might be the problem.

please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sudeepth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better to reprocess existing succesful CREMAS IDocs using WE 19(hope u comepleted IDoc communiation).

Check WE02 trasaction code in ECC and it gives erros reason also.may be some mandatory segment values missing. if you dont have much exposure to IDoc;s take help from ABAPer.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeepth,

Partner Profile settings are not configured correctly. Please check if you are passing correct details in Control Record.

- Regrads,

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

In my scenario I have checked all the configuration steps and I reconfigured all the steps.

Now all configurations are good and I was reprocess the CREMAS Idoc by using Transaction BD14 ,

In the Transaction WE05 the IDoc list was updated successfully the status 37 is changed to status 03.

Thanks to all who given the valuable suggestions and tips.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting status code 37 . what might be the problem.

stasus code 37 means Error IDOC added incorrectly.

might be the reason is

Error in control record (for example, "reference" field should be blank for outbound IDocs)

in format structure

once you check the control record vales .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavani,

In this scenario at mapping side the imported IDoc is resides on source side and target side we have a fields which have to send the data through format. But in the IDoc side under control records we have some mandatary feilds ,but we cont disable the control records at source side right ?

I was map all required feilds what I have took the target side ..I am not understanding which feilds I was missed to map.

please do needful .

Thanks in advance ,

Regards,

Sudeepth.

Edited by: sudeepth on Feb 29, 2012 6:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the IDoc side under control records we have some mandatary feilds ,but we cont disable the control records at source side right ?

yes dont need to disabled control records in source side .

I was map all required feilds what I have took the target side ..I am not understanding which feilds I was missed to map.

that is problem in Sender System (ECC ) so you need to check all segments containg formal structure / not and

check is there any missing mandatary values contrrol records .. because stasus code 37 is IDoc added incorrectly format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavani ,

I am using CREMAS IDoc , my question is where we can check the all the mandatory segment feilds which we required to map .

Is there any Transaction for that have to check the segments.

And one more thing is how we can check the perticular mandatory segments in the ECC side .

please do it Favour .

Thanks & Regards,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using CREMAS IDoc , my question is where we can check the all the mandatory segment feilds which we required to map .

Is there any Transaction for that have to check the segments.

you are using standard idoc so there is no issue with segments i think and one morthing

how to trigger the cremas idoc i mean r u using we19/BD14 t.code

if you are testing WE19 then

once you have to procees the idoc by using BD12 transaction code then check the outbound status code.

Edited by: bhavanisankar.solasu on Feb 29, 2012 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am testing with Transaction code WE19 the vendor after providing all information , when I am clikcing on Standard outboud Processing tab ..I am getting pop like IDOC was saved but can not or shoudl not be sent..

I am getting Status code 37Please help what might be the problem .

thanks in advance,

Sudeepth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting pop like IDOC was saved but can not or shoudl not be sent..

*I am getting Status code 37Please help what might be the problem .*

might be the problem is with Control record values like :

have to check is ther any missing receiver parther , system details

have to check Rfc connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc status 37 indicates Idoc Added incorrectly. Please check if all Idoc segments are generated correctly and control record does not have any unexpected values.

Regards,

- Pooja.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that your IDoc structure is syntactically incorrect (doesn't match the IDoc definition). You can correct the IDoc in we19 and process it again, or more preferably use transaction bd14 to send some particular vendor with SAP standard.

Hope this helps,

Greg