cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Commission NOT displayed in OR and F2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are 50 agents allover in the world. and more than 3000 customers worldwide.

In some cases, business is coming through Agents and Client is paying 2-4% commission.

he wants in OR and F2 (condition Tab) agent's commission is displayed.

I have created the condition record but it is NOT showing in OR and F2.

How we can assign agent to Customer, so that when we create OR, it should be come automatically.

there are so many customers and multiple agents.How we can check and maintainthat with Customer.

so that when we create OR for a customer Domestic or International, system should picked the assign Agent linked to that customer.

I have chked various forums, but not got any positive reply.

Most of the customers buy directly as well.(Domestic and Export)

Can anyone tell me in detail Pls., where to assign and what key combinations should I take while creating the record???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check in Google with same text Agent commission then you will get more links

for your reference check the below link

[ site:forums.sdn.sap.com agent commission settings in sap|http://www.google.co.in/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=agentcommissionsettingsinsap#hl=en&q=site:forums.sdn.sap.comagentcommissionsettingsinsap&sa=X&ei=k75MT6DgNsP3rQe6oLywDw&ved=0CDAQrQIwAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=8c261524c07867a0&biw=1366&bih=667]

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Few Suggestion

1. Try to create the agent as a partner function and then while creating the customer master assign the agent there, and also maintian the condition record to the agent to pull in the pricing (Maintain table accordingly for the Partner condtion record).

2. In the customer master there are so many fields

> customer Grp

> Sales Grp

>ABC Class

> Price Group

> Price List

Choose any field and maintain the list of the AGENT in this. The when you create a Customer as a mandatory the agent need to be assigned for the customer.

Now maintain the Condtion record for this agent to be pulled in the pricing (Accpordingly maintian the Table combination on the name of field selected.)

Thanks

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for ur reply.

As you said, assign the agent with Customer in customer master, and tick it as Mandatory.

BUT 70% of customers place the order directly. If I make the ZSP1 (A/c Group for SP)-Mandatory,

then all the customers who places the order directly, require Agent no,

otherwise I wont allow me to save the customer master.

Customers who places the order directly and if agent field is Mandatory for customer master,hw u can save it.

Thanks in advance

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is what i understood from your Concern, when the orders are place from Agents you want condtion types to come in the order.

Another suggestion is , Try creating a new account group for the AGENTS.

1 .Now when ever the Order is placed by Agents , then ask the user to go to the Header partner and Enter the partner function and the AGENT number there.Maintian the condition record according the AGENT code , you need to maintain the table accordingly. Condition records will be pulled on the basis of the AGENT code .

2. As I suggested, Select any field in the customer master / ORDER and make a list of the AGENT (It will be SPRO list) .

Do not make it mandatory if choosing customer master . So if User is creating customer , there is no need for him to select any agent for the customer / or any data in that field.

Now while creating Order the USER has to select the agent by going down in the header data fields of order- the condition record will get pulled up.

It is either way , one is use partner function option / or choose any fields which have drop down option in ORDER so that record can me fetched.

Thanks

RB

Edited by: RBhardwaj on Feb 28, 2012 7:45 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting such couple of questions here, have you searched in google with the same text as this has been discussed many times. Take the inputs from there, try on your own and still if you somewhere stuck up, post the same.

@ RB - before giving any suggestion, ensure that you are not giving suggestion to a repeated thread.

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 28, 2012 7:50 PM