cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value on Sales Order and Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue which I suspect is with the pricing procedure but canu2019t put my fingers on the specifics.

My pricing procedure has condition types for sales price and VAT. The pricing procedure is similar to below (for illustration)

Sales Price 1000

Gross Value 1000

VAT 5%

Total 1050

However, what is shown on the net value (VBAK u2013 NETWR) on the sales order is the gross value (1000) instead of net value (1050). The same behavior is happening on the invoice.

Could you advice on what I could be have missed that I causing this? I want the net value on the sales order and invoice to display 1050.

Thanks

Luqman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luqman ,

Give us the details of all the condition type (all pricing elements) in your pricing procedure along with the STEPS and TO/FROM.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are just 2 condition types, ZFSV (for sales price) and ZMST (for VAT)

ZFSV

Step 10

From 0 to 0

Net Value for Item

Step 800

From 0 to 0

ZFSV

Step 910

From 0 to 0

Total

Step 910

From 0 to 0

Hope this is what you wanted to see

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you go to the item level and check for the condition tab, you can see the Net value as said 1000 will be coming in the net and the Taxes will be shown in the below field as 50.

This is because for the tax condition type say for VAT if you go and check it's properties you will find in T-code V/06

Condition class as TAX while for your Pricing condtion type it is different.

So if the Condition class is TAX this will not add to the NET VALUE at the item level .

As of my knowledge the Taxes are over and above the NET Value and should be shown seperately.

Thanks

RB

Edited by: RBhardwaj on Feb 28, 2012 7:06 PM

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luqman Abolaji ,

As Bhradwaj said, Net value and Tax will be shown seperately.

It is a standard behavior.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles