cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERIO field from PTRV tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry if this is a noobish question, but can anybody clarify when is this field PTRV_*-PERIO updated?, I mean is it updated only when the travel is settled and posted to FI, or it would change on anyother case?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello David

You would also get data on payroll written to PTRV_PERIO during the settlement process with RPRTEC00. The period data from the marked section comes to PTRV_PERIO for ALL processed trips.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answer Sally, I realize that I could be more explicit on my question (I was in a hurry when posting the message).

My doubts are on the PERIO field from PTRV tables, I mean either PTRV_PERIO, PTRV_SCOS, etc... my user have the value '000' on this field in these table almost in all cases, but there are several records with this field having '001'...'003'.

There's no payroll active in this installation, aside the basic settings to settle and transfer the travel expenses to accounting, and I was wondering why or when these values could be different from 000 on this field, because I made a couple of tests but couldn`t replicate this behaviour.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David Diaz,

As soon as a TO or ER have been created this table will be updated, with relavent trip status.

Regards,

Raziq