cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock availability showing wrongly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a scenario in sales order, where for a particular schedule line,materail is not confirmed. The status of this line item is 'Yet to confirm', But in reality stock is available but it got allocated to some other sales order, even though that sales order is completed & PGI is done for that.

If I run the program SDRQCR21, then stock will get deallocated & will become available. Is it a bug OR what action need to be taken.

This issue is occuring frequently & we need to run the program SDRQCR21 often.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Running program SDRQCR21 often is nothing wrong as I have seen in the forum some members indicated that they are running in background every day. But you must find the root cause for the issue. Is it happening for only one material or for random materials. What is the requirement class been used and what is the settings maintained for it? You may consult an MM/PP expert for the correct settings/impacts of of the requirement class. Even if that does not resolve your issue, you can contact SAP support for the issue.

Take a look at OSS note Note 547277 - FAQ: Requirements in SD and in the delivery and Note 25444 - SDRQCR21: Recovery of sales and delivery requirements

Regards,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Requirements Errors are incredibly difficult to find a solution to. It has been my experience that user exits / custom specific coding is the most common cause. Therefore, you should evaluate your custom code to check if they may be having an effect.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
even though that sales order is completed & PGI is done for that.

This is a weird issue. Once a sale order is fully delivered, then it should not appear in MD04 and if this is quite frequently happening, then you need to check whether item category in those situation is different. If so, check for Completion Rule for that item category. On the other hand, if the item category is same in all cases, ensure no user exit is in place for stock reservation. The last resort is to raise a ticket with SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi PK,

Perform Backorder Processing with T.code V_RA ,the stock might be confirmed for some other orders in the past make them as zero and save.Now in your sale order Run Availability check the confirmed Quantitys will Appear.

Thanks

Prasad