cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key figure in SMI Details screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using SNC 5.1 and I'm trying to insert new key figure in SMI Details screen, in particular I would insert new lines, one for each stock status (unrestricted, blocked, quality inspection, etc...), in order to let the supplier know about the status of his stock.

I tried to insert key figure INVBLOCKED (in order to display blocked stock), using transaction /n/SCF/ICHDMVIEWCFG, in the Data Matrix ICHRPLSMIVIEW01 (SMI Overview).

When I go to SMI Details screen, before select anything, I can see the new row (it is empty because there is no product selection), but when I select a product, and the table is populated with the data of the selected product, the row will disappear.

I have tried also with key figure INVBLOCKEDXML and the result is the same.

Are those key figures wrong to display Blocked stock in SMI Details screen?

If yes, which one will be the correct key figure in order to display Blocked stock?

Is there any full list (with a detailed description) where I can see all key figures and find the correct one?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find the solution on this as I have same problem?

I my case, I tried adding key figure INVQUALITY (in order to display quality stock) but in SMI Overview, no data were displayed.

Please help if you know the answer. Thanks in advance!