cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message for BP transfer in CFM2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting an error message when I try to transfer a customer to my EWM system. Can anyone kindly suggest what might be going wrong. I have selected the option 2 on CFM1 and i get this message in CFM2.

Geschäftspartner 0000050000: keine Anlage mit dies der externen Nummer moeg

Appreciate any input/suggestions to resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process that I have followed until now.

Step 1- Create a new Customer record

Step 2- Tcode CFM1 and on CFM1 screen select this customer on my selection screen and value Create Loc/Bp with value 2. and activate the model.

Step 3- Tcode CFM2 and start the transfer and this is when i get this error message.

Geschäftspartner 0000050000: keine Anlage mit dies er externen Nummer moeg

Message no. SR053

I hope this provides you with information.

I checked my customer again and dont find anything strange therefore not sure why this error message comes up.

Thanks and regards,

Bhaskar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

What is the version of your R/3 system?

And also for the APO system?

Thanks - Pawan

Edited by: Pawan Pathak on Mar 2, 2012 9:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

The version for ECC-EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01

AND SCM 7.1.

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to transfer vendor and customer to EWM using ALE, to create BP? I tried sending a brand new vendor and get the same error.

regards,

Bhaskar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Could you do a very basic check to see that your CIF settings are fine?

Go to /n/sapapo/cq in APO. In the selection screen, select the options of "expand node" and "monitor inbound queues".

Do you see that all the R/3 connections (especially to the R/3 system from which you are trying to send the customer) are fine?

Did you already go through the SAP help for SCM 7.1?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp01/helpdata/en/2f/746683592946f29d74acbf2eafa17e/content.htm

I don't have access to ERP with EHP, so this is something new for me. It seems you need to create Customer as Business partner by using the option 1 in CFM1.

Also some settings need to be maintained in SCM which you can see in SAP help.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Thanks - Pawan

Edited by: Pawan Pathak on Mar 5, 2012 1:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawan,

Thanks for the response and continous help on this matter.

The issue was with the RFC connection, my basis team member updated the basis team and that was causing this issue.

On this tcode-/n/sapapo/cq, the items was already available with the error message and I updated the RFC and it works fine now.

I also managed to resolve the error message, that was because of two reasons

1- RFC connection

2- Number range overlap, i created a new entry and it works fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Can i add you to my professional network, as it is really helpful to know someone knowlegeable on this area. I did a course on EWM and read help documentation on SCM and i am new in this area so still learning.

Thanks and regards

Bhaskar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bhaskar,

I have not worked on EWM .Customer is common to APO, so I was giving my comments.

I would ideally prefer to have information posted on SDN forum as there are more people who could guide you and also information would become accessible to others as well.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Yes, will post my solution in couple of weeks, I am trying to write up a document that covers the various steps required for integration. I will publish that as soon as I can.

Thanks for your continous support.

thanks and regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Bhaskar,

would you please share with us that how did you figure it out ? wht was the solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deal All,

Issue has been fixed successfully .

Geschäftspartner &1: keine Anlage mit dieser externen Nummer moeglich.

after translating from DE to EN :  "Business partner & 1: no system with this external number possible."

Resolution :

An attempt was made to an account for a business partner with externally defined affiliate ID was. These affiliate ID is not but in an external number range.

Create an external group that contains the given number.

CIF Failing in Function module  : BUPA_MAP_NUMRANGE

ls_return-type       = 'E'.

ls_return-id         = 'MDMCP'.

ls_return-number     = 3.

ls_return-message_v1 = lv_partner.

Regards,

Surender reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

These are my settings in both the systems

SCM system

No From number To Number Current number EXT

01 0000000001 0000000999 130

02 0000010001 0999999999 X

AB A ZZZZZZZZZZ X

MD 9000000000 9999999999 X

ECC System

No From number To Number Current number EXT

01 0000000001 0000007999 4280

02 A ZZZZZZZZZZ X

03 0000300000 0000399999 300059

04 0000008000 0000008999 X

85 0085000000 0085999999 X

I Hope this helps and thanks alot for your comments.

Thanks

Bhaskar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I will check a few things in the system.

In the meanwhile, could you check if by any chance the location 50000 (I guess this is the customer number that you are trying to send to APO) already exists in APO?

Give 50000 in /n/sapapo/loc3 and press enter. If 50000 already exists, then you would come to know what category of location it is, otherwise you would get an error message that 50000 doesn't exist.

Pls let me know the results of this check.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

This customer number does not exists in the SCM system, my plant, customers, vendors and shipping point does not have the number 000005000.

This is a brand new customer that I am trying to send from ECC to SCM system.

regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi basker,

I guess customer in ECC is assigned to particular plant and that plant master does not exist in EWM. If this is not the case then could you plz tell the mesage class and error number. So that I will try..

Thanks,

Srikanth.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for the input, value 2 is for the field Create Loc./BP on the selection screen. Let me check the number range setup and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Bhaskar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> value 2 is for the field Create Loc./BP on the selection screen.

Hi Bhaskar,

Could you please explain the above comment to me?

1) I have not seen any screen with this kind of field "create Loc/BP".

Which transaction are you referring to, and which field on the screen?

2) Pls also tell me which all steps you followed to create the IM (integration model). Pls confirm that you a) generated an integration model using CFM1. b) After generating the IM in step a), you were them trying to use CFM2 (or CFM3) and this is where you got stuck.

3) I am assuming that some other customers have already been CIFed from R/3 to APO. So, this is not a new setup. Please confirm.

4) Did you maintain the country, region and description for the customer in R/3? Also, if you had already CIFed some customers already, try to compare this new customer with some other old customer that got CIFed successfully and is in APO. It might be helpful in identifying any missing data, though I guess country, region and description should suffice.

Thanks - Pawan

Edited by: Pawan Pathak on Feb 29, 2012 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not selecting plant in my data transfer therefore not sure what the error message means. I did translation on google and it says that customer 50000 cannot be sent to system with external attachment, not sure what does it means.

Thanks for looking into it, not sure if there are any settings i am missing.

regards,

Bhaskar

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Can you clarify what you mean when you say - I selected option 2?

What is the option 2?

PS: I understand a little bit of German since I stayed in Switzerland for around a year, so you can be sure that I gave you more or less the correct translation (may be someone from Germany or that region could confirm if Anlage stands for plant or not. Google gave the translation as plant)

Thanks - Pawan

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Also check what settings are maintained in SPRO in BUCF.

This is for maintenance of number range of business partner. What number range do you see here?

Also the "external number range" check box should be checked.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I'm german and in this case "Anlage" means creation not plant... Quite confusing, I know.

Regards, Lena

Former Member
0 Kudos

google says:Business partner 0000050000: no system with this external number possible.

I have the same problem, when i changed the number ranger with BUCF.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

your error message translates to:

"Business partner 0000050000: No plant possible with this external number".

I think you selected "plant" in CFM1.

Uncheck that.

Come down in CFM1, and in "material independent object sections", tick "customers" and then give thye customer number on the right hand side.

Thanks - Pawan