Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Error in "Define Workflow-Related MSMP rules"

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing error while executing the step Define Workflow-Related MSMP Rules in IMG. I have successfully created the functional module and generating this for SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST MSMP process id.

when I execute it, it says:

Errors or problems discovered during check What do you want to

"Activate anyway" , "Display Errors" , "cancel"

When I click on Activate Anyway it throws a dump of syntax error.

When I click on Display Errors it displays the logs. In that logs, the last line says Processing cancelled, nothing else like why this processing cancelled.

Has any one faced this issue?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

It sounds like you have tried to create a custom stage/agent and you have created a custom Function Module to be used by the Access Request MSMP workflow. Did you actually intend to do that, or are you just trying to activate the standard workflows?

If you could give more context in regards to what you are trying to achieve, someone in the forum may be able to help you further.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Thanks for your reply.

I am basically trying to use BRF plus for customizing the workflow according to the business scenario. Therefore, as per the documentation, a functional module needs to be created for this, which I did. Unfortunately, while copying the default values to it, it threw this error.

Regards

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Please ensure that you activate the Function module before generating it as Rule.

Also confirm if the logs which you get provides any specific information on this.

Regards,

Nikita

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikita,

Yes, I have already activated it. Otherwise this would not be the error

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It seems we have to select BRF Plus Flat Rule (LineItem by LineItem) as per the SAP Note#671150. Following this note, I created a FM XYZ and then copied the Rules from MSMP Process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST to this.

This did not give me any error and it was successful.

I was following the document AC 10.0 Customizing Workflows for AM.pdf from SDN itself. On slied 40, it was trying to copy to FM from GRFN_MSMP_RULE_TEMPLATE which ABAP based rule.

In the above note, it is recommended to use BRF Plus Flat Rule (LineItem by LineItem) which is easy and does not need any ABAP coding.

Hope this will help others.

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (0)