cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Customer Master Data Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We want to restrict access to customer master data. I only want users to be able to see customers specific to the company they work in.

We have two company codes in same client 1000 & 3400

User a should only be able to see customers within company code 1000.

I know we could use authorisation object F_KNA1_BUK.I have tried that, but customer stills appear in matchcode search. I have created a test user with one role accessing CoCo1000, but the user is still able to search for customers in other company. It doesn't allow display access which is good, but I don't want the users to be able to search other company codes.

Please help

Regards

Sanjeev Bagaria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to set up the following newameters in user record (SU01-> Parameters tab):

BUK = 1000

CAC = 1000

ERB = 1000

and remove all others which = 3400

good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried that.

by this i am able to just specify default values 1000 for company code.

During search help it displays default company code value as 1000 but user is able to change that value to 3400 and then execute search help.

Regards

Sanjeev

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after he changed it and set up 3400 - does the report provide data ? there must be an error "no authorization ....for cc 3400.."

if he still able to see the 3400' data make sure that particular user doesn't have the profiles SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW

if he has these profiles - remove them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i change Co cod to 3400 it displays me the list of customers in search help but when i selecta ny customer for display access it gives me error message No authorisation for dispaly accountsi in company code 3400.

We even doest want to dispaly names in search term help....

Regards

Sanjeev Bagaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or is there any other way by which i can restrict user to change the default company code in all SAP transactions...

Regards

Sanjeev Bagaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Are there any user exit for Customer Search Help (DEBI) which i can use....to include my customer code to filter the list...

Regards

Sanjeev Bagaria