cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default ship-to-party based on material specific

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Customer A has few ship-to-party,our user normally go for default ship-to-party.

is there any possibility that SAP system automatic retrieve different ship to party which is assigned to customer master data based on material specific?

example:

sold to party is A

ship to parties A, B,C,D

system default ship to party is A

For material X i want ship to party A

For material Y i want ship to party B

For material Z i want ship to party C

Is there any config settings or we need to go for enhancement?

Thanks

bans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this:

Create the materials X, Y and Z with different divisions, lets say 01, 02 and 03.

Now extend the customer to all three sales areas based on divisions 01, 02 and 03.

Go to XD02 and in sales area data-- partner functions for division 01 maintain ship to as A, for division 02 as B and for division 03 as C. Ensure the 'item division' is checked and the 'check division' is left blank in your sales doc type config in VOV8.

Now maintain your condition records based on material and division/ship to party.

Hope this helps. Give it a try.

Regards

Madhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume, your pricing would also be different based on ship to party in which case, you can maintain pricing condition record for ship to party. But for that you have to go for user exit. Check this thread where a similar requirement has been discussed

[price group based on ship-to|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2144965]

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible through configurations. You have to go for enhancement.

Thanks,

Ravi