Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

me~ear application fails to start

Former Member
0 Kudos

NW 7.3

ME 6.0

I have recently installed ME 6.0, its databases and I have deployed ME in Netweaver. The issue is the me~ear application fails to start. Can anyone give a suggestion to what I need to check or repair in order to start this application successfully?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Please check whether wipPool Custom DataSource is green in NWA. If no, check the credentials you provided to access WIP database.

If it does not help, please share with us NW defaulttraces.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This brought up an issue I completely forgot about. During the install of ME, the Oracle DBAs changed the port from 1521 to 1527. When you stated wipPool, I reviewed all of the pools and the port was incorrect. I changed this port to 1527 in nwa and restarted netweaver, but me~ear is continues to fail.

trace...

#2.0 #2012 02 27 12:06:07:273#+0100#Error#com.sap.aii.af.service.license.impl.DataAccess#

#BC-XI-CON-AFW#com.sap.aii.af.lib#C0006DEABD04080B0000000A0000149C#21454550000001757##com.sap.aii.af.service.license.impl.DataAccess.DataAccess: getFreeLogObject()#Guest#0##86543FFC5E4711E1A0BD005056977536#86543ffc5e4711e1a0bd005056977536#86543ffc5e4711e1a0bd005056977536#0#Application [41]#Plain##

SQLException - SQL-State: 08003; Error-Code: 0; Message: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): javax.resource.ResourceException: (Failed in component: dbpool, BC-JAS-TRH) Cannot create connection. Possible reasons: 1)Maximum allowed connections to DB or EIS is reached. You can apply CSN Note 719778 in order to check and resolve connection leaks. 2) Configuration to DB/EIS is wrong or DB/EIS is temporary unreachable. 3) Connections are not enough for current load.; To-String: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): javax.resource.ResourceException: (Failed in component: dbpool, BC-JAS-TRH) Cannot create connection. Possible reasons: 1)Maximum allowed connections to DB or EIS is reached. You can apply CSN Note 719778 in order to check and resolve connection leaks. 2) Configuration to DB/EIS is wrong or DB/EIS is temporary unreachable. 3) Connections are not enough for current load..#

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other solutions have been to simply uninstall ME and reinstall it. Should I just take this route?

0 Kudos

Can you connect to the database via some tool using those credentials? If yes, check whether you deployed correct JDBC driver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the thing. I cannot connect using sapmewip as my username, but if I use sapmewipATMEI.world, I can. Replace AT with the AT SIGN. This forum thinks it is an email address.

0 Kudos

According to SAP Note #1405260 GLOBAL_NAME parameter should be set to FALSE.

Please let me know if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALTER SESSION SET GLOBAL_NAMES = FALSE;

I changed it, but me~ear is still failing

0 Kudos

Could you please specify SID for the pools as MEI.WORLD in Application Resources of NWA? And then re-start ME.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did what you asked and it is stll failing at the pool level which causes the me~ear to fail.

0 Kudos

Then it really looks like an issue of Oralce configuration. You would rather involve your DBA. As soon as you are able to log in to the schema without WORLD domain, then I expect NW to start ME successfully. I don't remember any case when customers used domain in SID.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I will.

When I SET ORACLE_SID=MEIWIP

and then log in, I have no problems in SQL Plus.

The ODS user does not need to do this. Very strange

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i search for "Supervisor Time Edit and Approval", ME is returning 'An internal error... ' message.

ME Version details :

Base 6.0.3.2 Counter 12Build ID 144096

I checked wipPool DB resource in NWA and its in green,

XA Transactions  has been enabled. [ref: http://support.riversedgesoftware.com/knowledgebase.php?article=3]

Can you please let me know what is missing?..

Thanks in advance.

Log:

---------------------------------------------

XAException occurred during com.sap.sql.jdbc.vendor.VendorXAResource@4b047a5.start(TMNOFLAGS). Returned status is XAER_RMERR. Resource is not enlisted into transaction.

[EXCEPTION]

javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Failed to initialize the stored procedure xp_sqljdbc_xa_init. The status is: -3. Error: "*** SQLJDBC_XA DTC_ERROR Context: FInitializeTransactionManager, state=1, StatusCode:-3 (0xFFFFFFFD) ***"

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXAResource.DTC_XA_Interface(SQLServerXAResource.java:417)

at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerXAResource.start(SQLServerXAResource.java:674)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.vendor.VendorXAResource.start(VendorXAResource.java:66)

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl2.XAResourceWrapper.start(XAResourceWrapper.java:47)

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl2.TXR_TransactionImpl.enlistResource(TXR_TransactionImpl.java:226)

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler.enlistXAResourceIntoTransaction(MCEventHandler.java:195)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@2389dc9[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@63039d00](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@60d588ba --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.jca.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:360)

at com.sap.engine.services.connector.jca.ShareableConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ShareableConnectionManager.java:54)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:52)

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.getDBConnection(AbstractDataSource.java:411)

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.executeQuery(AbstractDataSource.java:140)

at com.sap.me.frame.BaseDataSource.executeQuery(BaseDataSource.java:530)

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.java:268)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@6866cb87 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@cb6d0f2[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@52a10d4](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@1e01c110 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@cb6d0f2[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@52a10d4](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@1e01c110 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@cb6d0f2[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@52a10d4](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@1e01c110 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:60)

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.getDBConnection(AbstractDataSource.java:411)

at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.executeQuery(AbstractDataSource.java:140)

at com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.java:268)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

You have correctly identified XA setup being a root cause, however, Instead of using google search to resolve the issue you'd rather follow the instructions of SAP ME Installation Guide where it is described step by step, including the config of databases and users in MS SQL instance.

I would expect this to do a trick for you.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply.

All the settings on the MS SQL Server are same as what described Insta guide [Page 11,12 & 13]

I restarted SQL and NW, but i am still getting 'Internal error...'

This is a VM environment with Windows 2008 Server.

Pls advise.

Br,

Shridhar

javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO com.sap.me.labor.SupTimeEditApplicationBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.system.base.ApplicationVO) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.labor.SupTimeEditApplicationBean@2133c853 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.labor.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|SupTimeEditApplication in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/me~ear) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.me.frame.Data com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean.retrieveETC(com.sap.me.frame.Data) throws com.sap.me.frame.BasicBOBeanException method on bean instance com.sap.me.ods.ODSLaborUserSummaryBOBean@715f3b51 for bean sap.com/me~ear*xml|me.ods.ejb-6.0.3.2.jar*xml|ODSLaborUserSummaryBO in application sap.com/me~ear.; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@41b69a65[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@752a0bc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@5d41bec1 --> 0(locTrSupp:false)").

at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:60)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25

0 Kudos

As you can see, the error comes from getConnection. So, it is very likely you do have issue with connection to ODS. It is done via XA. So, you are likely to have XA incorrectly configured.

If you turn on SQL trace in /manufacturing-admin, then I would expect the following query not to

appear in defaultTrace but other SELECTs to WIP tables will be shown:

SELECT * FROM ODS_LABOR_USER_SUMMARY WHERE SITE ='YOUR_SITE'  AND 1=0  AND ( REMOVED IS NULL OR REMOVED = 'false'  )  AND ((1=1) OR (RECORD_TYPE IN ('A', 'Z')))

Maybe you used incorrect MS SQL driver or followed different steps while configuring XA for ODS. It is better you create a new couple of WIP/ODS databases following the Guide. At least, once you have not followed this guide from the very beginning, who knows what and how you have configured. I doubt you have documented each and every your step, haven't you?

Regards,

Sergiy