cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate new company code address from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have changed one of our company code ship to address in ECC global perameters.i want this address to be replicated in SRM.We are using classic Scenario .so whenever somebody creates shopping cart.following documents should relflect the new address instead of the old one.

I know table ADRC in SRM but do't lknow the steps. please expaiin the steps gurus.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User transcation code BBPMAININT to maintain internal addresses.

In this way either edit the old one, or you can create a new one.

Once this is done, a BP number for the address is created. This has to be assigned to the Org unit (PPOMA_BBP), in the Attributes -> Delivery Address (ADDR_SHIPT).

If you need to replicate Plants from Backend System as locations, then execute the program BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED and enter the plants which you want to replicate and run the program.

Once plants are replicated assign it in Org strucutre in Extended Attributes.

Reward if it helps.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both of you

I am still lost i am new to SRM.can you explain in bit more details please.i just need to chanege address on ECC side.for one of my company code.and i want any shoppong cart created for that company code in future should have the new address.another thing i wonder in follow on doucuments where does system pick up the address.i do't see company address in shopping cart but see plant address as location.does sysem picks up address from ecc or it carries form srm.and how to run mentioned programme using se38 or how?.

one last thing how to maintain at org level.pleae clearify.

thanks again for you help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

I'm not sure which version of SRM you are on currently.

But for SRM 5 and older releases,to maintain delievcry address,you need to use transaction BBPADDRINTC(Portal transaction is EDIT INTERNAL ADDRESSES).

Please see below link :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=230261594

For SRM 7.0,you need the administartor role and within the menu SRM system administration in portal,you need to go to the required company to edit an existing address or add any new delivery address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iqbal,

Generally company code address is not used as ship to address, plant address is used as ship to address in SRM as well as MM. If you create PO using ME21N then you will notice that delivery address is from plant. So please double check your requirement.

In case you need to bring plant address, it is answered in previous responses how to replicate the plant and plant address and create corresponding "ship to address" in web. Finally you need to assign this ship to address to all users who are assigned under this plant.

In case you still want to use company code address and it is different than plant address you can create the ship to address and assign as attibute for all employees under that company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply.

Company code address and plant address both are same.

those have now new address which i have assigned in ECC.now i am having hard time to confiigure it in SRM.We are using classic scenario.I wonder does system replicate the address through any middleware like batch job,if not then everytime if i change any plant address or company address then i have to change on SRM side.I followed the steps through portal but i am wondering what i enter other address here in portal and different in ECC.Which address will be picked at the time of PO creation.i dont see any address on SRM side in dev.its blank.wonder why.Please explain.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Iqbal,

If the ship to address is any plant for your company, you can replicate the plant by the report BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED to your SRM system. You can assign the plant as a value to the attribute 'Delivery address'.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan