cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip/ PR05 -how to mark 'Per Diem' Tab display only by EE Subgroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In a Trip , how can I mark 'Per Diem' table as diaplay-only depends on Employee subgroup.

e.g., Managers won't be able to enter anything in this Tab, while Clerks can check-on / check-off meals for a day.

Thank you for any input,

Karen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be done by your basis team.

Please make a two roles let suppose X for managers, Y for Clerks

Please restrict read only access (AUTHF) on employee sub group (PERSK) by using authorization object (P_TRAVL) and (F_TRAVL) (X for managers) ..

and restrict write / read only access (AUTHF) on employee sub group (PERSK) by using authorization object (P_TRAVL) and (F_TRAVL) (Y for Clerks) ..

Then assign these roles to the relement person..

I hope it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad ,

For TRIP this would be fine.

But for PR05, actually, Manager can edit Clerk's trip on Per-diem tab.

So we want to based on Employee's EE Subgroup. Per-diem will be display-only when the trip is for an manager.

I don't know if there is any enhancement can control this.

Thanks,

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

What i understood, in PR05, Clerk can edit Per diem and other receipts but Manager can't edit per diem and other receipts.. If that's the issue then it would be handled by authorization as well (as discussed above)..

If Manager can't edit per diem check box and can edit receipts then you have to use User exits in order to validation.

I hope it would serve your purpose...

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case it doesn't matter who executed PR05. it's the employee's subgroup control if 'per-diem table ' should be display or not.

I will find a user exit to control VERPA.

Thanks,

karen

Edited by: K. Wang on Feb 29, 2012 7:02 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

Could you check if your example is correct as the employee and manager can still fall in the same employee group company wide.

Is the real requirement based on grouping of employees or that the FRA should not be able to modify the entries in the food selection?

If you could describe the requirement better I might be able to help.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

EE subgroup is enough in this case to differenciate Manager and Clerk.

in PR05, if trip is for Manager, the per-diem tab should be display on hile for Clerk, per-diem is allowed.

It doesn't matter who executed PR05, it is the employee of the trip make the difference on Per-diiem tab.

Thanks,

Karen