cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a PGI is reversed and re-issued the orginal one replaces the original there is no record of the origianal one being reversed with corresponding FI documents. There is no document on the VL02N and MB51 or MB56. I am trying to track when the reversal hits the GL. Is it reversed by the original PGI or reversed and re-done on the change?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VL02N, after entering the delivery document, click on the document flow button, you can see the cancellation document details. Also in MB51, in the movement type field, you need to enter the reversal movement type 602 and then execute. By the way, what is the delivery document type? Is it customer delivery or interplant shipment delivery?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I review the Document floe in VLO2N and the following document flow are displayed

1) Standard Order - 12/20/2011

2) Delivery Standard - 12/28/2011

3) GD Goods Goods Issue: Delvy - 01/03/2012 - (This is after the reversal)

4) Invoice > Accounting Document (old) - 01/04/2012

5) Cancelled Inv. Std Order > Accounting Document - 01/01/2012

6) Invoice > Accounting Document (New)

Bill of lading was 12/30 and original PGI was 12/30, this was reversed on 01/03 and goods issue was redone. The original PGI and related reversal are not showing up anywhere.

Thanks

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure is this original delivery check in Vl03N transaction.Check the changes are you able to see any reversal movement.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It does not look like the actual goods issue happened before 01/03. Can you check in VL02N, menu Environment -> Changes? If goods issue posted before 01/03, then you can definitely see the details. If you still think the users done the PGI before 01/03, then you may need to check OSS Note 1586823 - VL09: Document flow not updated (error M7067)

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input, But i already found the issue "the billing document was re-generated without the pricing condition, therefore no aacounting document.

Thanks

Answers (0)