cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Multiple invoices" for a Single order/delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to setup "multiple billing documents" for a single order/delivery.

Regular order (OR), item category=TAN and Sch. Line=CP. Movement type =601.

For example,

We sold 1000 items to customer. Customer is the owner of the inventory.

u2022 Customer sells 100 items in Week 1, our company sends an invoice for week 1 for Qty=100

u2022 Customer sells 300 items in Week 2, our company sends an invoice for week 2 for Qty=300

u2022 Customer sells 450 items in Week 3, our company sends an invoice for week 3 for Qty=450

u2022 Customer sells 150 items in Week 4, our company sends an invoice for week 4 for Qty=150

We would like to bill periodically (weekly) as items are sold for one order/delivery. *How can we accomplish this??*

Same customer, same ship-to, same delivery date etcu2026.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We would like to bill periodically (weekly) as items are sold for one order/delivery.

You can use customer master ->sales area data->Invoicing dates field for this. Enter a calendar with one working day for example every friday. In t.code SCAL, for the assigned calendar, you can create special rules for the same (one working day). Then you can schedule the program SAPMV60S to run in background for the customer on every Friday. By this way, system can generate the billing on weekly basis.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Can I trigger a manual invoice i.e. thru VF01, since my quantity will vary from week 2 week? Is there any other config. that i need to achieve this?

Thank you for your help,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can use VF01 and enter the delivery number. There is no need for further configuration. If this does not suit you, then maintain value 3 -single invoice in the copy control setting ->line item -> Data VBRK/VBRP field in t.code VTFL.

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Feb 27, 2012 4:38 PM

Answers (0)