cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JRA Start Session action block properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SAP JRA Interface on the system is currently working on a default configured factory. What I need to do is to be able to change the FactoryName dynamically on SAP JRA Start Session based on a specified value (for more than one configured factory).

When I change only the FactoryName property, it goes through as successful in connection no matter what the input is. So I was thinking I need to use the property UseLocalCredentials so it would use the input.

The properties listed for the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii121sp03/helpdata/en/44/62cc4104e36d13e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm">SAP JRA Start Session</a> for 12.1 according to SAP Library are:

- SapClient

- Language

- SAPUserName

- SAPPassword

- FactoryName

- UseLocalCredentials

And yet, when I try to configure the action block, it only has FactoryName as property. What could be the cause of this? Or is there something else that I need to configure? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suhas_nagaraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. It has only FactoryName as property.

Thanks,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suhas. My question now is how to pass different SAP connections dynamically. Where you able to try that?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suhas_nagaraju
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem might be with the documentation because JRA has remained more or less the same in the later releases too.

Thanks,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Are you using later versions of SAP Mii? I just want to make it clear, your JRA SAP Action block only has FactoryName as property too?

Thanks!

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There were some issues with JRA in the earlier releases of 12.1. What version and build of MII are you working with?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using Version 12.1.7 build(50).

Thank you.