Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP -Consider the items after GI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem, the scenario as following:

- I have created a sales order with some items.

- one of those items was record at ATP (CO09) as order reserved,.

- Delivered executed on this item, the problem is ATP still sees it as it reserved n the order not on the delivery.

- Even if GI was performed and mention this line as "Don't Reserve" at Reason for rejection. but ATP still sees it as reserved on the order.

Any idea?

Regads,

Amr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem is ATP still sees it as it reserved n the order not on the delivery.

Do you see the sales order number in it? If you click on all details button (third button on the top), the system will display the sales order numbers and delivery numbers tied against quantity.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Shiva for your prompt reply.

What I meant: ATP still tights with only the order number ( as it reserved only to the order). Even though, GI was performed on this item and on sales order it is check as "Don Reserved".

As expected: the ATP quantity would decrease by the reuired quantity for this line and Don't be tight at all for the order.

Regards,

Amr

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it Make to Order scenario? If so, then check the link http://forums.sdn.sap.com/message.jspa?messageID=9588085#9588085

If it is make to stock scenario, then just the program mentioned in the link.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems reasonable, but still I want to know the reason to avoid this case in future. Any idea?

Regards,

Amr