Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

directory for com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda for SAP PI 7.0

syedayubahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I am doing Interface ABAP Proxy to MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Integration ( ABAP Proxy>PI7.0>JDBC(SQL Server 2008R2).

As per below notes and links, I need to instal sqljdbc.jar file in my PI server. I found jar file but did't find this path . please suggest. I am using PI 7.0

We have followed below links to deploy JDBC for MS SQL 2008

1 SAP note 1138877 PI 7.1: How to deploy Externel Drivers JDBC/JMS Adapters.

2.[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8000cffc-6b92-2d10-3493-f2ac1399242f?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&48747879655675]

These links provides the information about PI 7.1.

But just need a clarification as mentioned in both the links.

we need to add sqljdbc.jar file to lib sub directory of the sda file com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda.

But for adding this jar file we didn't find this com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda. in our PI system, as we are using PI 7.0 system.

Please help me, provide your valuable suggestions. Waiting for your replay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

syedayubahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After some R&D it was open and able to deply the jar file for SQL Server 2008 R2.

Thanks and Regards,

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

For 3.0/7.0 you must use the file "aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda". Please check the question "1. JDBC Driver Deployment" of the FAQ note #831162,

and the note "850116 - XI 3.0 / PI 7.0 JDBC Adapter: Type 2 JDBC Driver Deployment"

BR,

Lucas Santos

syedayubahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas Santos,

Thanks for replay..

When we try to add jar files , we are getting an error as : Unable to open SDA : The system cannot find the file specified

Please help me ....

Regards,

Ayub .

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos