cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in settings for Peer to Peer SOA RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM-Friends,

we are on SRM 7.0 EhP 1 and ECC 6.0 EHP 5.

I have made the settings to send the purchase requisition in CPPR to SRM RFx, but there is no confirmation back to

ECC (Service RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out).

I've debugged method execute of class CL_BS_SOA_ASYNCPRX_OUT in ECC when sending RFQRequestSUITERequest_OUT and in SRM when sending RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out.

The difference is that the lv_recipient_business_syst in ECC for service RFQRequestSUITERequest_OUT is initial and therefore the the default logic "3. Create the Proxy Class instace 'directly' as in the good old times...(remark in ABAP coding)" is not triggered.

In SRM for service RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out the field lv_recipient_business_syst is not initial and therefore

the system is using the default logic "3. Create the Proxy Class instace 'directly' as in the good old times...".

When I clear this field manually the service RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out works fine. The backend

purchase requisition gets updated (PR Tab "External Source of Supply" in status "Create RFx: accepted").

The field in SRM gets the value for field lv_recipient_business_syst of table BBP_BACKEND_DEST field SLD_SYS_NAME (System Landscape Directory Name) -- The entry for the backend system in which the PR has to be updated.

But when I clear this entry the service RFQRequestSUITERequest_OUT is in status error - not able to determine logical system.

Is it necessary to enter a value in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST field SLD_SYS_NAME?

When yes, what needs to be done to get the logic working (Define a profile in soa which has the same name as SLD_SYS_NAME)?

When no, how does the sytem find the right logical system in soa RFQRequestSUITERequest_in??

Thanks for all your inputs.

Kind Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The provider system in soamanager must have the same name as in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST field SLD_SYS_NAME (System Landscape Directory Name).