cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor not permitted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There is a message ( Message class BBP_PD and message number 303 u2013 u201CVendor is not permitted). In program it is used as u201Cwarning messageu201D and system will give warning message when we are creating SC, but while processing PO it gives error message.

Becasue we can configure "warning" mesage to error message for "SC" but I want to know which program or FM or BADI is called when SC is being created and PO is being created.

Kindly help.

Thanking you

Regards

Sharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

Let me ask you in other way.

At present in our system we are getting "Warning" message while creating SC for blocked vendors. but while approving SC or converting PO it is giving "Error" message.

Ultimately it is not allowing user to create PO for blocked vendors.

But issue is, User is claiming that earlier he was getting error message while creating SC it self for blocked vendors.

I have checked SPRO change logs I did not find any logs. But is there any way I can find out was "MESSAGE" was changed earlier or not?

Or which BADI or FM has changed the settings.

Kindly help.

Regards

Sharan

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can set a breakpoint in FM BBP_PD_MSG_ADD. Then, whenever a message (error/warning/success) is called, breakpoint will be reached. You can check differences when message is generated from cart and from PO.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the replay I will check and come back to you.

Regards

Sharan

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for trigger messages...

Or the badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for change some data you want...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the replay I will check and come back to you.

Regards

Sharan