cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in report FCI-MyCurrentApprovals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have custom workflows which follows approval based on release code. Every user has some release code associated with them. Based on contract value required release code will be determined from matrix and if user has higher release code then they will be able to approve the workflow.

Report FCI-MyCurrentApprovals is used to display all the pending workflow approvals. Report has column named Description where it is showing required release code. But user wants to see release code of the approving person.

Description field is showing values as "COALESCE(T1.DISPLAY_NAME_ID, CONCAT('literal$',T1.DISPLAY_NAME))" and T1 refers to FCI_WORK_ITEM.

I have checked workflow definitions and scripts, but could not find anything from where this value could be set.

Is there any other place from where this value can be set in standard schema fields. I need to understand how extended field value can be populated in standard schema.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

The value for the DISPLAY_NAME column in FCI_WORK_ITEM table comes from the xpdl file. So that's probably not the one you would want to use. Also, the FCI-MyCurrentApprovals will only show the current user's workflow items.

I'm assuming Release Code is a custom field on the user account. What you would need is a custom query that you could join to the FCI_UPP_USER_ACCOUNT table and get the value of the Release code by joining to the DYN table by using EXT_TABLE token. You can find more on usage of this token in the help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram.

Yes release code is a custom field and we are using custom workflow definition(XPDL) as well.

I could not get any where in XPDL source from where DISPLAY_NAME can be populated. I checked script for all the levels in XPDL but I could not get anything.

Regards,

Prabhat

0 Kudos

It's the Name of the approval gate in the xpdl.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)