cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment value in CJI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have planned some values for my external activity (via PR), and my question is- when I am fetching some costs repost (S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned), I am able to see the planned values for my activity (even I checked it via CJ20N also). But, when I am checking the same in CJI5 report, I did not see any values there, what could be the reason? I guess, PR is a commitment and that should have displayed in CJI5, but, why it did not? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OKKP whether Commitment Management is active for relevant Controlling year for the said Financial Year.

You can also run report RKANBU01 for correcting commitment values.

Thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have checked the Controlling area for Commitment Management, but i did not see any option available over there. Can you please elaborate how can I see that? Also, the system says the transaction doesnot exists when I try using RKANBU01 suggested by you.

Thanks,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

1.Please enter OKKP t-code, select controlling area and double click on u201CActivate component/control indicators u201C under basic data. And now check u2018Components activeu2019 for commit management.

2.Go to T-code SE38 and enter program name u201CRKANBU01 u201C execute for your project.

Rgd

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the PR created? Is it by way of attaching material component directly to an activity and generating a PR or is it created by running MRP. If its created by way of MRP run then system does not consider this as a commitment.

Other points that need to be checked are mentioned in the post above. Check and confirm.

Other thing that you can do is check if the commitment value is seen in the table COOI. Depending on which object you have raised the PR on you will have to mention the object number accordingly in COOI table. If its against a WBS get the OBJNR from PRPS and if its for an activity get the OBJNR from the AFVC table.

Check this and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

1. I have checked the SPRO settings, but its already checked the option their.

2. I ran the t-code in SE38 for my project, but got message 'list containd no data'

Not sure, where it went wrong that CJI5 is not displaying committment values.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the COOI table to see if the commitments are there in the table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I need your help in checking the COOI & AUFK table. This is because, i tried to check the same, but i m confused there.

I am not able to point out the object number (OBJNR) for my Activity for which the PR was created. I went to AFVC table and I had selected the OBJNR field from the selection, it displayed their in the table, but, I am not able to select the field name for my Activity... please let me know how to select the field name for my activity in the AFVC table? Also, let me know do I need to give the Activity number also (like 0010, 0020 etc)?

And, FYI - the PR was created by attaching the material component directly to my activity. No MRP plan was done. Also, i have 2 activities, 1 internal, 1 external, and both have PR generated against to them.

Regards,

Sumanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I am able to check the commitment value in COOI table. I can see the planned value for my Activities there.

But, the question is - why did the values are not showing in CJI5 report.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumanth,

Please check whether the stock g/l for material component, which is assigned to your external activity is created as statistical cost element or not. if not create particular stock g/l as statistical cost element, then only System will check Budget and availability control.

Please ask your CO consultant to create statistical cost element of category 90 for that particular G/L account.

Regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are entering correct dates on selection screen. Further click on 'Change DB Profile button' (CtrlShiftF3) at the top and check whether related objects (network, activity) are ticked.

Also check if any filters or dynamic selection is set.

Regards

Shrikant

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Feb 29, 2012 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I have checked the DB profile, everything is checked there, Also, i haven taken care of all the selection criteria like dates, etc... but still no values are showing.

Is it something related to PR release? Shall i try releasing the PR and then check the values?

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you can see the commitment in 3533 report, I dont think it is related to PR release. It seems either CJI5 has been modified or some user specific settings have been applied.

Regards

Shrikant

Answers (0)