Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order and delivery related billing from same Sales Order

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where in the same sales order customer has put two line items.One with item category TAN i.e. Delivery related billing and other TAD i.e. Order related billing. Line item with TAN item category is invoiced. When trying to create invoice for second line item(TAD) system gives error like" Item Category OR TAN can not be invoiced with billing type F2".that means when I create billing for second line item ,it also drags first line item which is already billed.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the system works in this way:

- for every item present in the sales document to be billed, it searches an entry customizing copy control table TVCPF.

- if TVCPF entry does not exist (because TAN is not maintained in transaction VTFA OR -> F2) then system issues message VF003

- If TVCPF entry exists, then system performs the copy-requirement routine to check if the item is billeable.

SOLUTION:

You could maintain an entry in VTFA for combination OR -> F2 item TAN, and put a copy-requirement routine setting SY-SUBRC = 4, so that the billing is item is not created for the sales order TAN item.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

[Re: Different items in one sals order|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2140997&messageID=11100395#11100395]

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check VTFA Copy control for TAD Item category.In that check the Data VBRK/VBRP. feild.Check what is the subroutine that has been assigned.Check wheather TAN Item category is also there or not.If it is there then check Data VBRK/VBRP.subroutine feild.

Regards

Srinath