cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock version and activate integrated planning in controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus

I have a problem at the implementation part of Controlling. I was checking maintain version at implementation. I have realized that for 2012 year, my "0" version is locked and it doesn't allow me to click "integrated part" section. As a result of this, I can not enter values for activities at KP26 for the year 2012 (But it is okey for the following years)

When I try to unlock version and click integrated planning, it gives me an error massage. It says that "Integrated planning is not yet fully activated". and suggest me to go kp96 (activate line items and integrated planning) to fix it. When I execute it for "0" version and for the 2012 fiscal year, it is okey for test run but it doesnt allow me to perform it When I choose execute without test run. it says "CO-doc. number assignment not possible for bus.trans. RKP2 in CO area 1100"

How can I fix this ?

Thanks a lot already.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nino

it looks like in transaction KANK, for your co area, you did not maintain a number range for documents

related to business transaction RKP2.

please check that

br, Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Guido, I just figured that out. It seems that I had to include RKP2 transaction to a number range in KANK.

For those, who may face with same error in the future, you should enter transaction code KANK and then you should go groups (maintain) from there. Then you should choose the transaction that you need to assign, and then click element/group button above. If you still get error messages, then you should check if you have a number range at the beginning, if you don't have a number range then you have to create a number range first.

Check whether you have a number range from KANK by choosing intervals, if you have a number range in there, then there is no problem. If you don't have a number range, create it by clicking "copy button" near groups button from KANK

Problem solved !

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you re welcome

Answers (0)