cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization at Sales Order Change (Item level)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is there any standard authorization object at sales order for adding new items? As I want to restrict some users to add new item lines at sales order change ( VA02 )

Regards,

Amr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 1012159 - Authorization check in transactions V.0* Per this note, you can use authorization object V_VBAK_AAT to control the users to change the sales order.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

How can I use this object V_VBAK_AAT to disallow users to add some item lines from VA02 but users can change any other functions at the sales order (e.g. update pricing conditions)?

As I see on this object V_VBAK_AAT, If I revoked ACTVT = 02 'Change', It will revoke all change functions from users.

Regards,

Amr

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned that clearly in your first posting. If you want to check only addition of items in the sales order, then I dont think using standard objects this can be controlled. You need to user user exit either USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ to provide hard error to users.

Regards,

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can I use this object V_VBAK_AAT to disallow users to add 
some item lines from VA02 but users can change any other functions 
at the sales order (e.g. update pricing conditions)?

As I see on this object V_VBAK_AAT, If I revoked ACTVT = 02 'Change', 
It will revoke all change functions from users.

I think the best solution for your requirment would be to seek the help of Basis folk to create a new User ID which would be having access to Change mode of Sales Order (VA02). Then you can restrict addition of Material line item with the help of Technical consultant by putting up code in following User exit.The logic in the code will be addition of Material line item will be restricted if the User Name is the newly created one...

1:- MV45AFZB -- USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

2:- MV45AFZZ -- USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

3:- MV45AFZZ -- USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Regards,

Sarthak

PS : On information note, you can refer the t-code SU24 to see the standard authorization object for change mode of Sales Order.