Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commit error of resource adapter in Application Resources of nwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to configure SAP RFC with MII Message Listener XMIIRFC02

While i am updating(XMIIRFC01) SAP details in Resource Adapter of Application Resource in nwa(SAP NetWeaver )

And when i click the save button its showing below error.

"Saving Resource Adapter: XMIIRFC02 failed due to: Configuration changes for resource adapter not committed"

And if i check the Log Details, its showing below exception

Exception:

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.ConnectorException: Connector remote administration exception.

Any idea regarding this error

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

Praveen Reddy M

Edited by: praveen2425 on Feb 27, 2012 1:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

The issue occurs when the connection to the ERP system fails. Please check your Server and Port details along with the User and Password provided. These should be correct.

Regards

Partha

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a security issue. What are you changing in the settings?

Does this only happen with the one RFC connection or does it happen with all of them? And which one are you trying to change (01 or 02)?

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 27, 2012 2:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your responses,

Its showing for all and here i am trying to update SAP details in the XMIIRFC02 properties of Resource Adapters

@Sarathi

I have checked all the things, even i have reentered all the SAP details but no luck

Before doing all this i have done in SAP netweaver for XMIIRFC02 in below navigation

Configuration Management --> Infrastructure --> Application Resources --> select Resource Adapter --> select XMIIRFC02 --> go to properties and update all the details of SAP

Is this process can work and update the message listener XMIIRRC02 with SAP server and client

And while i am clicking update button of message listener XMIIRFC02 from MII Menu Screen, Its showing popup error message

"Cannot update Configuration; JRA XMIIRFC02 must be configured in SAP NetWeaver Administrator before it is used"

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Praveen Reddy M

Edited by: praveen2425 on Feb 29, 2012 7:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses

It has been solved, the issues was with user login.

As i assigned all the roles(i.e. User, admin, superadmin and nwa_superadmin) to my user ID but i unable to save resource adapter properties and show above error's

Then i have login through admin User ID and saved. Its successfully saved in that and working properly

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Praveen Reddy M