Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project master data changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need your inputs on my query below-

Assumed, if there was some modification done in the person responsible for project /WBS or Applicant or any Master data change (like plant or profit center or factory calendar etc) or any Change in the controlling parameters in the project without informing the project owner can be traced out? If yes, please let me how to check the same changes in the system.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Regards,

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If change management is activated in project profile and network profile, you can track all changes in CN60 tcode.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

I can see the Change Documents option in project profile (it is not checked in my case) But, I did not find the same option available in Network profile. Are you sure that, the option would be there for Network profile too?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Please check parameters of network type for your plant, not network profile. After you make changes in project profile and network type parameters, create a new project and check. Please note that in each setting there are 2 check boxes, 1 for changes and other for status changes. Check both if you need status changes as well. Hope this solves the issue.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add to what Shrikant has mentioned in his post above, this change will be effective only for projects created post this change and not for previously created projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth /Gokul,

Yes, of course.. it has really solved my issue. Thanks a lot for your time and support.

Regards,

Sumanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Run your tcode OMRH.

2. System - Status.

3. Double cliclk on "Program (screen)".

4. You can enter in Program Mode.

5. Click on Goto - Attributes.

6. Here you can check " Created On / By" & " Last Changed On / By"

Try SM20 also.

Provide points if found useful..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response - Ankur.

I do not have full access to OMRH and hence can not check the steps suggested by you. And, in SM20, I did not find the recent changes that were made in our project.

Hope, I can see the changes once I get full access to OMRH.

Regards,

Sumanth.