cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at Sharepoint for Read method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I developed a PR display in Duet Enterprise 1.0. Iam able to display the list of Purchase Requisitions using Query Operation. But Read Operation is not working at Duet front.

At duet front, when I execute Query method, Iam getting the data, for Read method, not getting the data.

At Sharepoint front, I got error as follows:

An error occurred querying a data source.

Click Try Again to attempt to load the form again. If this error persists, contact the support team for the Web site.

CX_ST_GROUP_MISSING_CASE:.Element 'CorrelationId' missing

An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server.

Log ID:5566

Correlation ID:127b000f-d624-454a-a983-8f38ea653076

Can anybody please look into this and suggest me if any workaround is available.

Thanks

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

My guess is that the CorrelationId is a mandatory parameter in your Read operation but it is not being filled and therefore Gateway throws this error.

You can confirm this by checking the SRTUTIL error log. Verify if you see a corresponding error message there. See if it has some more detail.

Verify in SharePoint Designer that you are filling the CorrelationId and set an Activity ID filter. Take a look at some of the pre-delivered samples to get an idea on how to set the filter.

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

At Duet Front, When I checked Read Method, I didn't get the response data for the SclKey and CorrellationId provided as input. But Iam able to get the response from Query Method. For ReadMethod, No data is getting diplayed. Iam getting as below:

- <n0:PRByPreqNoResponse_sync xmlns:n0="http://myDuet.com/xi/PR">

- <PRgetItemsRel>

<PRSclKey />

<PreqItem />

<DocType />

<PreqName />

<Material />

<Quantity />

<PreqDate />

</PRgetItemsRel>

</n0:PRByPreqNoResponse_sync>

When checked the SRTUTIL error log, I got the following errors:

For SPADMIN user,

Error Info

Type : /IWTNG/CX_RS_SAP_GLOBAL_MSGS

Error Text : Application Error

For DELAY_L_DIP user,

Error Info

Type : CX_ST_GROUP_MISSING_CASE

Error Text : Element 'CorrelationId' missing

Is it the reason that we are not getting the data at Duet front? Please help me out.

Thanks,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correlation id is a mandatory field.You need to pass this.Incorporate this in your input structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap_Wiz,

I incorporated correlationId in the input structure and Iam passing value to it.

As per the duet developer guide, Iam passing any integer number for the correlation id each time when i execute server proxy methods.

still unable to get the item details.

My Guess : After debugging the Read Operation Mapper , I came to know that for Read (get detail) BAPI, that is BAPI_PR_GETDETAIL, i need to pass the PurchaseRequisition Number. But this is available in ls_key-value variable.

after updating the ls_request_rfc-number with pr number, do we need to put the following code snippet?

lo_bop_do ?= io_bop_do.
      "set the RFC input structure
      lo_bop_do->set_request( ls_request_rfc ).

please provide your suggestions.

thanks,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell what error are you getting now when you execute the proxy?.

i would suggest , put a breakpoint in pre mapper, post mapper and in the bapi.

See if the bso is called, and it inturn goes to the pre mapper and calls the BAPI in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sap_Wiz,

When I execute the proxy (Read method), I was not able to get the item details. (As read method should fetch item data).

Just now I cracked this problem. The main reason is I have not passed PR number to the Read Mapper Method (As we need to pass the requisition number as input to the bapi BAPI_PR_GETDETAIL). Now Iam able to get the item details.

One doubt -- Is it mandatory that the output fields we need to display in the read method should be present in query method also?

Please provide your views.

Thanks,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally query method provides a list of items/PR etc .While read item provides details of a particular entity.

So its not mandatory to have all the fields in read item same as query, coz then it would be irrelevant to have a seperate Read operation , if everything is visible in query.

Idealy you pass key field from query to read operation, PR no in your case.

Please close teh thread if your problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sap_wiz,

problem soved.

Regards,

Kris