cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete the empty orders in v.06 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am trying to delete the empty orders in V.06 transaction code, but it is not allowing to delete.

the same order is able to delete from the VA02 Transaction. so could you please advice me to delete from V.06 transaction.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain reason for rejection to those orders,then the status will be turn to completed,it won't effect anywhere.

Ram

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The V.06 transaction just shows the list of incomplete contracts,sales orders etc.

You can copy the list of sales order numbers from the V.06 transaction and using the

TCode MASS, input Object Type BUS2032 and execute. There select Sales Order Item Data and click on Fields. Again select Field Name MASSVBAP-ABGRU and execute. Key in those copied Sales orders and execute. Maintain some reason for rejection and execute, so that the status of the sale orders would be changed to completed.

Note: There must not be any subsequent documents such as delivery or billing for the Sales orders to be deleted.

Regards,

Ravi

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

i am trying to delete the empty orders in V.06 transaction code, but it is 
not allowing to delete.the same order is able to delete from the VA02 
Transaction. so could you please advice me to delete from V.06 transaction.

Please note that the T-code (V.06) which you have been using basically shows up all Incomplete Documents like Sales Order, Contracts, Inquiry. Pertaining to each document you will be able to see all the missing fields which are actually set as part of Incompletion Log.

There is no dirrect provision to delete Sales Document using this t-code without opening up the document in change mode...If incase you plan is to delete the Sales Document which are not complete, then use this T-code to extract all the Sales Document and then use MASS t-code to delete...

As per best SAP practice, deleting of Sales Document is not recommended at all, instead you can use REJECTION OPTION...

Regards,

Sarthak