cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM acknowledgement Error : Unable to convert the sender service XXXXX to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Mine is a ERP to PI to MDM scenerio. ERP is sending idocs which are send to MDM through PI. I am getting an error in MDM acknowledgement Error : Unable to convert the sender service XXXXX to an ALE logical System . XXXX denoting the business system name of MDM server .

I see no error in message received by MDM . Please suggest where is it going wrong ?

Regards,

Arnab .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Error : Unable to convert the sender service XXXXX to an ALE logical System . XXXX denoting the business system name of MDM server .

You can try:

1. Going to ID

2. Double click your Business System for MDM

3. Go to Communication Component -> Adapter Specific Identifiers, it should have an entry there. If there is no entry, edit the business system and then select Compare with System Landscape Directory.

4. Save and activate.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 3. Go to Communication Component -> Adapter Specific Identifiers, it should have an entry there. If there is no entry, edit the business system and then select Compare with System Landscape Directory.

> Mark

Sorry , but I could not find the option "Adapter Specific Identifiers" in "Communication Component " .

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

small trick

In receiver agrement header mapping section enter ECC bussiness system name in both Sender/Receiver bussines componet tab.

still not working then enetr MDM bussines component name in both tabs.

Regards,

Raj

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to double-click your business system and in the Communication Component menu select Adapter Specific Identifiers. Check if you have an entry there.

Regards,

Mark