cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download DMIS2010_1_700 Software from MOPZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to download DMIS software using MOPZ.

When i click Create new maintenance transaction, i could not see any Product Version displayed to select and Continue.

What setting is missing?

I created Database/Server/Systems. But i am not able to connect RFC generate..some error..

However is that setting required?

What setting is mandatory to display Product version in Solution manager screen.

Pls advice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks problem solved by correcting SAP router SAP-OSS RFC settings.

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

If you're not seeing any system in mopz probably you didn't perform the basic configuration in SMSY.

Check service.sap.com/mopz => Maintenance Planning Guide for complete details about mopz configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just trying out to download without using SOLMAN.

I need to Update SP005 for DMIS2010_1_700 to use SLT for HANA SP3.

Already we have SP4 DMIS addon installed in ABAP system

Can i download and upgrade for below files

SAP NetWeaver and complementary products->

SAP HANA-> SAP HANA ENTERPRISE EDITION"->SAP HANA ENTERPRISE EDIT. 1.0

->Installation

51041196.ZIP DMIS 2010 for SAP HANA ENTERPRISE 1.0

InsideDATA_UNITS/DMIS_2010_1_700_UPGR/DATA path, i have file K-917GGINDMIS.SAR

Can i use this file to update in SAINT?

How to know this file is SP005 version?

>> I tried uploading above file in SAINT, but when i click Start button, nothing displayed in addon list.?

Anything missing?

Regards

Edited by: Magalingam on Feb 28, 2012 4:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maga,

We downloaded DMIS from the Service Marketplace when working directly with SAP SLO team. Follow SAPNote 1468391.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you on solution manager 7.0x or 7.1?

Either case you need to register your managed systems onto the solution manager SLD via RZ70 tcode incase of ABAP systems.

Once done, SMSY will pick up the managed systems from the SLD. It is advisable to have RFCs to the managed system working as Solution Manager would use the RFCs to fetch data from the managed system.

After checking the product system properties like Product version, technical usage etc in SMSY, create a logical component for the system via SMSY itself. See for section logical components in the left hand list.

Once logical system created, create a solution via tcode dswp if you use SolMan 7.0x or solman_workcenter -> solution administration if using SolMan 7.1. Maintaining the solution allows you to assign the previously created logical component to this solution.

Then you could create a new MOPZ tcode for this solution. Product version dropdown would show the selected system's version.

Regards,

Srikishan