cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Z fields in Pricing

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Dear Friends,

I have some 'Z' field in Article Master. I want to create pricing Condition table using this. I have added these fields in KOMG structure, Still while maintaining Table in access sequence, I am not able to refer my z fields, my z fields are in red mark. Please throw some light.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen PG,

Ask your ABAPer to include this field in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (Order level: in Include MV45AFZZ, and in billing : in Include RV60AFZZ )

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access

Regards

Eduardo

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

May be because of you didn't maintain those fields in Field catalog (Pricing Sales / Distribution)

Check the below Path whether you assigned those fields

SPRO>Sales & Distribution>Basic FunctionsPricing>Pricing Control-->Define Condition Tables

Conditions: Allowed fields

Regards,

Prasanna

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use TCode VK+C for checking any inconsistency in created condition table.

Further I feel field should be append to field should append in KOMP insterad of KOMG.

Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I have added Z fields in allowed fields, and created condition tables. , It is not allowing me to release the fields in v/07, Asks for "Select a document field for ZZPLN". in access sequence bottom we have field catalog where i am trying to refer this field to Z field in KOMP, KOMK structure, i have already added these Z fields in Structures KOMG, and KOMK and KOMP. i added like "ZZPLN" in KOMG and "ZZPLN_1" in komk and komp, because it did not allow with same name in KOMG and KOMK KOMP.

Regards

Praveen.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That what I suggested in my previous post.

1st Check whether your condition table for the desired field generated or not.

If not then analysis the same in TCode VK+C for checking any inconsistency in created condition table.

Therefore, validate the proper creation and generation of condition table, before assigning condition table to access sequence.

Regards

JP