cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer is not visible in Table control at runtime

Vinay3
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everybody i read some thread about footer not visible...but unable to conclude what to do should for paginator but doing this lightspeed will be losing...what is paginator and lightspeed

Second should leave how it visible at run time i.e without footer....and with scroll at leftside

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain scenario.

Karthik.R

Vinay3
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

actually i was trying table control....problem is at runtime the footer is not visible....there only scroll bar at left hand side....

so how to get footer in table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

In the WD componenet, double click on the application name.

In the Parameters tab, add following parameters:

WDLIGHTSPEED

WDTABLENAVIGATION = PAGINATOR

This will solve your issue.

Regards,

Amit

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

>

> In the WD componenet, double click on the application name.

> In the Parameters tab, add following parameters:

>

> WDLIGHTSPEED

> WDTABLENAVIGATION = PAGINATOR

>

> This will solve your issue.

>

> Regards,

> Amit

This recommendation will give you the paginator back, but it will also disable the Lightspeed rendering engine. This will set you back to the NetWeaver 7.0 rendering engine. You will lose the performance enhancements of Lightspeed, the AJAX framework, all new UI elements from 7.01 and 7.02, and the SAP_TRADESHOW_PLUS theme. This is a very significant impact to both performance and usability to only regain the paginator. It is NOT recommended that you do this. At the least, please consider the high cost of regaining the paginator.

Vinay3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Jung, thanks for your reply...what dose lightspeed rendering engine means?...Can we use ajax in webdynpro? if yes than will there will be problem in performance or lightspeed.... Can we design the view in different color front i means can we design as we required .Can u pls guide me in way of approach in webdynpro...

below how i use to develop in webdynpro....

1) design in view as per required....

2) using code wizard get data from each UI element ...

3) pass data to assistance class for process and save the data from assistance class...

Can i use ajax for client side validation....and is ajax tool is available at sap site....

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>what dose lightspeed rendering engine means?.

Lightspeed is the name of the rewritten rendering engine in Web Dynpro as of NetWeaver 7.01. It has many new features and in particluar large performance improvements over the 7.0 version of the rendering engine.

>Can we use ajax in webdynpro?

NetWeaver 7.01 and higher with Lightspeed activated has AJAX in the rendering framework. It is used by some of the UI elements and by the delta renderer itself. You can not directly use AJAX in your programming model, however, for validation or other such approaches. Web Dynpro remains a server side programming model with AJAX to support some UI elements (SuggestValues, ThresholdSlider, etc).

>Can we design the view in different color front i means can we design as we required

You can create a Theme using the Portal Theme Editor or the Eclipse based standalone theme editor. Themes are the only supported way to change the color scheme or design of Web Dynpro applications.