Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation in Implementation or Enhancement or Upgrade

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to ask you the following 3 Questions -

Q1) The phases of SAP Implementation include Porject Preparation, Bussiness Blueprint, Realisation, Final Preparation and Go-Live & Support. Could you advise what kinds of documents / templates are required for these phases ? and where can I find the relevant sample documents / templates ?

Q2) For the system enhancement, e.g. change configaration or develop customised program / user exit / customised report, could you advise what kinds of documents / templates are required for this situation ? and where can I find the relevant sample documents / templates ?

Q3) Could you also advise what are the phases of SAP Upgrade Roadmap ? and could you advise what kinds of documents / templates are required for these phases ? and where can I find the relevant sample documents / templates ?

Many Thanks,

KH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could suggest you better to go by Application life cycle related documents from service market place.

This is the best place to start with the below link

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/alm

you need a s- user access for this.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Q1) The phases of SAP Implementation include Porject Preparation, Bussiness Blueprint, Realisation, Final Preparation and Go-Live & Support. Could you advise what kinds of documents / templates are required for these phases ? and where can I find the relevant sample documents / templates ?

>

> Q2) For the system enhancement, e.g. change configaration or develop customised program / user exit / customised report, could you advise what kinds of documents / templates are required for this situation ? and where can I find the relevant sample documents / templates ?

>

> Q3) Could you also advise what are the phases of SAP Upgrade Roadmap ? and could you advise what kinds of documents / templates are required for these phases ? and where can I find the relevant sample documents / templates ?

Hello, Khofong.

I think that all kinds of documents and templates depend on your company's standarts and methodologies.

There are some default templates in SAP Solution Manager. Go to TC "solar_project_admin", on the tab "Project standarts" -> "Documentation types".

There you can determine which documentation types you would use in your project.

Push the button "Project template". Choose some doc. type (for example Test Case Description TD1) and push "Document template - Change". This is the way you can change default doc. types.

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear artem jegalin,

Thanks for your reply. As I have no authorisation to access Solution Manager, could you advise where can I download these docments to learn their format or more ?

For my future career, I have to learn about the "Full Life Cycle" Project in more details. It is difficult for me to find a job as most of employers might have minded that I had no "Full Life Cycle" experience (even though I have more than 6 years' experience in SAP Support and Enhancement).

Many Thanks,

KH Fong