Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue at VL10B (STO)

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While processing STO, I am done with the step ME21N Purchase order and i was able to generate the Order no. and processing further at step VL10B the particular document which was generated in earlier step was not able to view.

I also found that in ME21N there were some tabs missing at Item Level view such as shipping.

Please suggest further what need to be done.

Thanks,

Sriram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

In VL10B simulate document then see blue tab log of delivery once u click this then u can check document in document tab which is last in same row....

click on document tab u will get delivery document then u can do PGI in vlo2n..

also check all setting in SPRO>MM>Purchasing>PO>STO

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

In VL10B the Order document itself is not available which is created at ME21N step.

When i created Purchase order in ME21N 2 tabs were missing at item details level, Purchase order history and Shipping. What should i do to enable these.

Thanks,

Sriram.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You got it right that

- B'coz of miss shipping related tab in PO is not reflecting in VL10B.

- And as PO don't have any proceeding or subsequent document for the PO, therefore, PO history Tab will not be functional.

Well, I assume that either you are using doc type UB or NB to create your STO PO.

Then you need verify/check config settings for automatic shipping point determination for a plant in

- Enterprise structure (IMG - Enterprise Structure - Assignment - Logistics Execution - Assign Shipping Point to plant)

- Purchasing (IMG - MM - Purchasing - PO - Set up STO - Define shipping data for plants)

- Logistics execution +(IMG - LE- Shipping - Basic shipping functions - Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination - Assign Shipping Points)

- Vendor Master Data for supplying plant assignment. (In menubar Extras - then choose Add. Purchasing data in Purchasing view of Vendor Master and maintain the plant)

Regards

JP

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. I have maintained all the above and got the following error "Not possible to determine shipping data for material ", Message 06280. Please help

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,.

Plse check the setting in SPRO>MM>Purchasing>PO>STO>Set Up Stock Transfer Between Storage Locations>Set Up Storage-Location-Dependent Shipping Point Determination>Define Rule for Determination of Shipping Point>here check ur delivery type is not plant specific make it plant specific ...

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Its same as you prescribed. Still not able to create the STO order

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check & validate following things in your config or desire data at table(SE16N) level:

- Whether you have the customer number for the receiving plant and extended to desired sales area with respective sales views. (Table KNVV)

- Whether the material master record exist with both supplying and receiving plants. (Table MARA)

- Whether the sales area is set up for the supplying plant

- Whether you are able to determine shipping point automatically.

Also, refer SAP Note 169586 - Sales Area Determination f. Stock Transport Order.

Regards

JP

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the reply of "Dogboy49" in the below link.It will help you in resolving the issue.

[Dogboy49|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1588145]

Phani Prasad.

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks prasad, normally i dont like to post to get my thread to top of the forum. Its because of the issue i have done this. Please believe that people do post only if they are not able to get the required solution.

If you are not able to provide the solution please don't reply, so that the thread will be idle and the important one sits on top. You are also the one who is making this thread to stand in first page.

I am sorry.

Thanks,

Sriram.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please believe that people do post only if they are not able to get the required solution.

Thats true.That is the reason I have provided that link.

> If you are not able to provide the solution please don't reply, so that the thread will be idle and the important one sits on top.

Obivously you did not take it in the right spirit.You have not gone through the rules of engagement before posting this query which states that posting basic questions is against to the rules.

Hegal had politely asked you to search the forum,which you did not do, and you being a newbie, I just posted that thread which clearly explains do's and dont's.Nothing Personal.

You are also the one who is making this thread to stand in first page.

>

> I am sorry.

Never Mind.

Happy Posting,

Phani Prasad.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

I have faced the same issue and if your configurations are correct, it is because you have not extended the master data properly.

Check the below thread.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1803316

For example, if your supplying plant is XXXX and receiving plant is YYYY.

xxxx is in sales area aa/bb and YYYY is in sales area cc/dd

your supplying plant should be defined as a vendor

and receiving plant should be defined as a customer in the configuration.

Your material master should be extended in both aa/bb with plant xxxx and cc/dd with plant yyyy.

If still it is not solved, revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Feb 28, 2012 5:07 PM

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Feb 28, 2012 5:07 PM

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Feb 28, 2012 5:08 PM

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

please follow the procedure to get Shipping Tab in the Me21n at the Item Level

Goto sproImgMM-purchasingPurchase OrderSet up stock Trasport OrderDefine Shipping Data for plantscheck the sales Area of the supplying plant

Maintain the same Sales Area for the Recieving Plant Also in customer record which you have created Plant as Customer

Now the Shipping Tab will Appear in STO

Thanks

Vasireddy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the customers which you have specified in the(Set up stock transport order) "Define shipping data for plants", whether they are belongs to same sales area (Company code- Sales area)

Along with the above please check the following details also once again.

• In both the customer masters in SHIPPING tab shipping conditions should be there.

• Loading group in the material master

*In assign delivery type and checking rule node for your shipping point and delivery type shipping icon should be check

Check and revert.

Ramesh.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

The shipping tab is not coming mainly because the shipping details are not proper.

Go thru the below thread.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1662272

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1469045

Kindly search in the forum before posting issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Feb 28, 2012 4:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have complete the assignment of shipping point then pls. check once while creating delivery in VL10B,enter shipping point & cal. rule pls. don't enter any date in from & to column, keep it blank then execute. hope you get delivery no. try once this

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to MIGO TO MAKE inboound delivery.

enter some delivery note & bill of landing no.

item ok (put tick)

go to MIRO FOR BILLING

SAVE

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is not related to Inbound Delivery. I am not able to view any Purchase order documents which are created. The issue is at Outbound delivery.