Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign puchaser user to multiple Purchasing groups in PPOMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are in SRM 4.0 SP 9

I have read in some documentation that is it possible to assign a Purchaser to multiple (more than 1) Purchasing Groups using relation "Is Purchaser of" (Sub type B491).

However I searched everywhere in PPOMA_BBP and did'nt find the way to do it.

Can somebody help me to find the detailed steps to do in PPOMA for that

Thanks

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RD,

You can do it in PPOMA_BBP itself from "Purchaser Assignment" view for the Purchasing_Group.

Please refer to OSS note, 836262.

However, after following the steps mentioned in the Note, you will not find the purchaser user assigned to the Purchasing group in PPOMA_BBP itself (where the default view would be "Staff Assignment" view). He would be still assigned to the other business org unit.

But in BUB3, when you display the available 'Relationship' for the purchase_user's BP number, you would find a new 'Is Employee of' relation to the Purchaing_Group (in addition to the business org unit which he already had).

Then the purchase_user should be able to perform purchaser activities according to the ROLE assingment.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Jude

Points for useful hints, please....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this by assigning the purchaser user to the relevant purchasing groups 'responsibility tab' page. select the radio button 'p' and add the position(s) ID of the respective purchasers.

Rgds

Reddy